Is my Fight Night glitched?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my Fight Night glitched?

This is for the PS2 users to answer...

I read that in Round 3 you can unlock Mayweather by winning the pound for pound belt and Marciano by beating a hard hits bout. I did both, but I don't have either of them? Is it because these boxers are in the 360 version only or is my game glitched? Also, the whole "1st person KO moment" they advertised so much is non existant in my game except in career mode during the press fight, and even then I can't hit back or anything.

Its not glitched,its just that,You are owned for life.

I have the PS2 version but I havent tried unlocking any of that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Blitz
      This is for the PS2 users to answer...

I read that in Round 3 you can unlock Mayweather by winning the pound for pound belt and Marciano by beating a hard hits bout. I did both, but I don't have either of them? Is it because these boxers are in the 360 version only or is my game glitched? Also, the whole "1st person KO moment" they advertised so much is non existant in my game except in career mode during the press fight, and even then I can't hit back or anything.
      there aren't any real boxers to unlock, only made up **** by ea. you can unlock Big E, Goliath, and Ko Rey Mo, also somebody said another rapper, and also the the burger "king" but he can't fight, he is only a promoter that will walk to the ring with you

Comment

Unfortunately, Marciano and Mayweather aren't in the game. Period.

I guess they are in the PSP version of Round 3. What's up with that? Dirty bastards at EA.

Comment

Working...
        X