Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the funniest thing you've seen in a fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rossman View Post
    Bazooka Limon pulling down Sharmba Mitchell's trunks during a fight. For the next few fights Mitchell wore suspenders into the ring to show he had a sense of humor.
    That's close to something I saw many years ago, in black and white film. I can't remember the fighters. it was a 4 rounder I think. One fighter hit the other with a right hand, and the recipient's trunks fell to his ankles, and he tripped. His corner and the ref got around him and rectified the matter. This raised a big laugh.

I don't find it funny when fighters are knocked senseless, and convulse involuntarily, or "chicken-dance"... or any other kind of beat up. Funny is funny, strange is strange, sad is sad, and unusual is unusual. Nothing to laugh about.

Comment

While it is not exactly in the fight---the video Wladimir posted after the Haye fight with all the pictures of Haye flopping and with his face in Wlad's nuts was one of the funniest things I've seen

Comment

Marco Amtino Barrea slamming Prince Mohmed face into the turn buckle and Jorge Paez Butt pumping some fighter only to have the Ref take a point away for doing those acts in the ring

Comment

When Pacquiao micky mouse punched Clottey!

Comment

Seeing Gutteridge's name reminds me of a story. Guttridge was having dinner with Sonny Liston when he was the most feared man in boxing. Liston was rambing on and on about how good he was, and what he could do and how he was so tough etc. Gutteridge was becoming more and more fed up with this, and grabbed a fork,and suddenly said to Liston, "can you do this"and jabbed himself hard in the leg with the fork. He said Liston's jaw dropped and from then on he shut up, giving Gutteridge wary looks from then on.

Gutteridge actually had a wooden leg.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
              Who could forget Judah's chicken dance against Tzsyu?
              Agree ^^^^

Comment

Working...
              X