Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Pacquiao Vs. Bradley ll) Are you buying it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
    Seriously I spend to much $ on boxing. But I can't help it. Yes I'm ordering, getting wasted and prolly putting something on the grill if the weather is nice in the chi.
    Gonna be raining on saturday, bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
      moms wedding is alcohol free, shes quit and gone to AA meetings for the past 2 months. dont be an insensitive SOB. all that matters is that u bring the fruit and potato salad.
      No alcohol, no fight, and now i have to bring food too. Damn!

Im sneaking in a flask and just bringing a big bag of potatoes. Guests can just grab out of bag and bite. Very nourishing

Comment

Nope, I'm going to give it the treatment a fight of it caliber so richly deserves....an illegal stream.

Pacquiao will NOT get none of my money, so he can go HAIL ARUM for the additional million while I will go and HAIL HYDRA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post

Nope, I'm going to give it the treatment a fight of it caliber so richly deserves....an illegal stream.

Pacquiao will NOT get none of my money, so he can go HAIL ARUM for the additional million while I will go and HAIL HYDRA!!!!
          I keep seeing you post this but what is hydra?

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post

i agree man. im saving up my money for the historic may 3. pac and bradley, who are these guys? I've barely heard of them and + one guy isn't even american??? who does this guy think he is coming to the USA to take our money. im about to write a nasty letter to arum, see ya!

#TeamGBP

#HaymonsHenchmen

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              fight party is already set...just tryin to figure out how many pounds of carne to buy for the grill
              Same here, making calls right now to get a count on who's coming over.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                I don't know what's going on....but lol

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  fight party is already set...just tryin to figure out how many pounds of carne to buy for the grill
                  Party at Mak's

I'll bring the hookers and lechon!

Comment

absolutely not..........

Comment

Garbage undercard. No way i'm buying it. Gonna stream it instead

Comment

Working...
                      X