No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roger Mayweather Wants Floyd-Marquez, Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
    Why is Martinez's name never mentioned by anyone on Floyd's camp! It's sad Floyd doesn't want to fight him...
    Or anyone else that might Cop the precious 0!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
      Or anyone else that might Cop the precious 0!!!
      FRAUD likes to beat up on LIL CATS...Really never left the LW division!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_R View Post
        Fortunately for all of us Roger isn't the one making the fights for Floyd.

Floyd KO's JMM and Pac. I still feel like he only let JMM lose a decision in their fight out of respect. He dominated as the bigger and faster man. He could have easily turned it on and gotten a TKO.

I never honestly thought Manny could beat Floyd as much as I wanted to see it happen (4 years ago)- but now a Floyd stoppage is a certainty in my mind.

It's easy to forget because Floyd fights so infrequently- but historically he tends to stop naturally smaller fighters. I think maybe all 3 of the guys mentioned fall right in line there. Bradley would probably lose a UD though.
        I always felt the same way.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          He did but if he would like Martinez to do a catch weight then he knows it's a risk. I always said and will say it again..... any weight above 147, Martinez beats Floyd.
          FRAUD's too Smart to make a Sergio Fight....Pay Closer Attention!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
            FRAUD's too Smart to make a Sergio Fight....Pay Closer Attention!!!
            You sir are an idiot. Martinez walks around at 170 to 175. Floyd would weight in higher than 151 and Martinez would weight in right at 154 drained and then rehydrate all the way up back to 170. So it would be a 170 vs a 150 pounder. How does that make sense?

Comment

• Typical Mayweather. Wants to make fights with fighters no longer at their peak. All they ever said before was Pacquiao was on steroids now all of a sudden they want to fight him after he gets knocked out.

Comment

• Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                roger been wanting the pac man fight everytime they ask who he wants floyd to fight for a decade quit seeing only what you want to see
                Nice try .... but you missed a few interviews I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by ngr22 View Post
                  Typical Mayweather. Wants to make fights with fighters no longer at their peak. All they ever said before was Pacquiao was on steroids now all of a sudden they want to fight him after he gets knocked out.
                  at their peak or not.neither ducquiao,bradley,nor marquez couldnt beat mayweather. grow up kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                    Are you seriously trying to say that you don't know that it really happened like this? Manny walked away twice from negotiations. Each time all of Pacquiao fans had excuses on why Manny should walk and not why he should take the fight but called Floyd a ducker? I am with homie. It doesn't logically make sense.
                    That post was a little too vague. I made another one shortly after to say what I really meant.

Comment

• lolz this is just crazy, although I want to see it, Marquez deserve to have his second crack vs floyd at the same time pbf should be looking for greater challenges out their instead of picking on the small guys...

Comment

Working...
                      X