Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can people rank Marquez above Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can people rank Marquez above Pacquiao?

Close fights every time but... Pacquiao has shown to be clearly superior vs other fighters, imo!

Would Marquez beat or better this?

TKO David Diaz (probably)
    TKO De La Hoya (unlikely, maybe UD that version)
    TKO 2 Hatton (unlikely)
    TKO Cotto (would most likely lose)
    UD Clottey (most likely lose)
    UD Margarito (most likely lose)
    UD Mosley (most likely lose)

Where as Pacquiao vs Marquez's recent competition

Casamayor
    Diaz (Juan)
    Mayweather
    Diaz
    Katsidis (got knocked down)
    Ramos
    Fedchenko

Pacquiao has clearly had a much better run than Marquez vs superior opponents, Mayweather aside (which he lost) how many of Marquez's recent opponents could beat Pac?

Comment

yet manny keeps struggling against marquez lol

Comment

Close fights all the time? Their last fight wasn't close at all. Marquez is a better fighter than Manny and so are about 5 or 6 other fighters, p4p speaking.

Comment

its because pacquiao along with floyd are the two most polarizing fighters in the sport. The pacquiao haters will try to find any slight opening trying to bash pacquiao.

the facts are:

-marquez is 0-2-1 vs pacquiao.

-marquez was out thrown, & out landed statistically in their last fight not to mention his faced looked far worse for the wear than pacquiao

-marquez has been dropped by pacquiao 4x to ZERO.

-marquez has been hurt several times vs pac while pac was never in any danger

-marquez quenches his thirst with urine

-marquez likes korean men

these are facts.

I mean lets take a break from hating on pacquiao, look at marquez resume, whose the best win on it? old barerra who knocked his ass down? casamayor? juan diaz?

marquez owes everything he has to pacquiao. he would be nothing without pacquiao. IT WAS PACQUIAO WHO GAVE HIM A CHANCE AFTER BARERRA, MORALES, & HAMED MERCILESSLY DUCKED HIM.

& does he thank pacquiao for his fame and fortune? NO. he stalks him & makes lame, pathetic tshirts with incorrect information on it.

Marquez should be washing pacquiao's wapacman underwear. He would be nothing without pacquiao.

Can you imagine if Pacquaio or Floyd fought fighters like Likar Ramos or Fedchenko? The outcry it would cause?

People hate Pac and floyd so much that they forget they are the two most decorated fighters on the planet & everybody else is beneath them accomplishment wise. If you hate on them, what makes the rest of these fighters any better?

Comment

well, he has beaten Pacquiao 3 times

ohhh and Likar Ramos > Pac's resume

Comment

pac is above piss drinker

Comment

if you know how to score a boxing match you know that marquez won the third fight.

9-3, 8-4, 7-5 if you give literally every close round to pacquiao

all marquez W

it's frankly a pretty easy fight to score. i get 9-3 or 8-4 when i score it.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  if you know how to score a boxing match you know that marquez won the third fight.

9-3, 8-4, 7-5 if you give literally every close round to pacquiao

all marquez W

it's frankly a pretty easy fight to score. i get 9-3 or 8-4 when i score it.
                  ^
                  anyone that thinks like this idiot, is, captian obvious level obvious, obviously an idiot

the 3rd fight is the only one which is a real toss up
                  the second and first are leaning towards pacquiao, but idiots will be idiots

Comment

Originally posted by Defututus View Post
                    ^
                    anyone that thinks like this idiot, is, captian obvious level obvious, obviously an idiot

the 3rd fight is the only one which is a real toss up
                    the second and first are leaning towards pacquiao, but idiots will be idiots
                    ive seen that 3rd fight several times. i dont see how everybody is calling it a wipe out for marquez. t

the man was out thrown and out punched by pacquiao. this is a fact. its statistically proven.

His face also looked far worse than pacquiao.

i had it 7-5 pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                    X