Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I made a mistake in the twelfth last night...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if it is froch then we need bloody answers on whatthe **** was going on for 10 rounds

agreed froch won the last 2 rounds- and it was impressive

but for 10 rounds ward beat the living crap outta carl

out hit-
    why didnt you see the left hook coming- you get tagged 100 times

out muscled-
    WTF! ward has never been known as a powerful guy, rather he just held froch on the ropes all fight

speed-
    ward's handspeed is slightly faster than froch- but on the night it looked 2000% times faster

telegraphing-
    did you want him to know you were about to throw a right hand, or did you want him to have a coffee inbetween the time you threw it and the time it reached him- (which is why he was out of range)

Comment

I am really disapointed in you Carl, I was not a fan when you were calling out Calzaghe like he killed your cat, or when you got sort of lucky VS Taylor but I changed my mind with the Super Six.

You said bet your house on me, I will win. I believe it. I bet 200 pounds on you (about 300 dollars)

**** man.

Well, I hope you get some more big fights but you lost a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        I already confirmed that is indeed Frochs IP address
        lol how do you do that? it actually tells you that person's real address?

i thought the only way you could link an IP address, is if you had something to link it to? kind of like DNA. . otherwise, it's just a bunch of numbers?

lol i don't know, though. . . im not sharp with computers like that. . .

i don't believe this is froch until i see some pics he posts. . . that aren't on the internet

Comment

brutha here

I rooted for you Carl, Andre Ward bores me.

Comment

I thought you won Carl. Your silky smooth skills were far too much for average Andre.

Comment

lol froch if this is you, you're a good boxer. . . huge fan. . . you gotta shoot that damn jab faster, though! don't rematch kessler right now. . that's a fight that will always be there. . . TAKE IT TO BUTE!!! storm into montreal if you must!!!

Comment

Oh Christ, people.......You guys are mean you know that?..haha.

Comment

Any updates from Carl?

Comment

Originally posted by Carl Froch View Post
                    ... I misheard the announcement that it was the last round, I thought it was the eleventh.

My plan from the start was to give the fans some excitement. There's no way Andre Ward could beat me - there really isn't. But I thought who wants to see another one-sided domination from The Cobra? Why not give the fans a treat?

I said to myself "Carl, slow down on the lightning fast handspeed. Loosen up your Pep-like defence. Just this one, make it look as if a fight's in the balance." I was going to lead everyone on then banjo Ward in the last.

Like I said, I misheard the call for the last round. Next time I won't make that mistake... I'll knock Andre Ward spark out in the first.
                    I knew there would be a perfectly good explanation from the Cobra on this one. I was in the arena, and boy was it as quiet as a library in that place. Couldn't even buy a Team Froch shirt. Whatever the case, still really looking forward to Cobra smashing the next unlucky fool to cross him. He'd still smoke Zag's boots in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
                      lol how do you do that? it actually tells you that person's real address?

i thought the only way you could link an IP address, is if you had something to link it to? kind of like DNA. . otherwise, it's just a bunch of numbers?

lol i don't know, though. . . im not sharp with computers like that. . .

i don't believe this is froch until i see some pics he posts. . . that aren't on the internet
                      The only thing you can do with an ip address is find out the location . Most likely its gonna be the location of his ISP. Unless he has he's own network with a webserver he browses the web with it would be difficult to find out if its really him through IP

Comment

Working...
                      X