Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao/Marquez Post Fight Discussion- Please re-vote in the poll. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and was old ass harold lederman high on crack when he was scoring the fight? my goodness I had to was his bull**** down with a tall glass of gasoline to wash out that **** coming out of his mouth fhawk i felt like turning off the tv or taking a piss right on my television.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
      and was old ass harold lederman high on crack when he was scoring the fight? my goodness I had to was his bull**** down with a tall glass of gasoline to wash out that **** coming out of his mouth fhawk i felt like turning off the tv or taking a piss right on my television.
      hilarious.
      Almost as funny as the thought of Manny actually winning. (in the ring)

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post

says it all, really....
        he was more disappointed with himself for not fighting in his full ability.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4773Y350NM3 View Post
          he was more disappointed with himself for not fighting in his full ability.
          yeah specially with the lil extra he had in the gym like Roach said.
          God himself couldn't help Marquez win according to Ariza.
          Pacquiao saying the third fight would clear all doubts.

They sure did Manny,They sure did!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
            yeah specially with the lil extra he had in the gym like Roach said.
            God himself couldn't help Marquez win according to Ariza.
            Pacquiao saying the third fight would clear all doubts.

They sure did Manny,They sure did!!
            yeah pac had a hard time against jmm, it doesnt mean he didnt win. this the first time pac looked bad against someone floyd fought also. lets see floyd fight cotto, and margarito,then we can talk.

Comment

• after every fight comes alot of rumors, the latest one I heard is Team Pacquiao and the NSAC where doing extra testing for this fight and decided not to use Manny's riods cause they think Marquez will test positive for something.that's what they figured would catch Marquez and clear Manny from Mayweathers accusations but wouldn't let him lose.
              again this is just one of the rumors I've heard since the fight so don't get your panties in a bunch bitches!! all just fun n games.

sounds funny cause I did see Pacquiao out of breath in the second round.

Comment

after every fight comes alot of rumors, the latest one I heard is Team Pacquiao and the NSAC where doing extra testing for this fight and decided not to use Manny's riods cause they think Marquez will test positive for something.that's what they figured would catch Marquez and clear Manny from Mayweathers accusations but wouldn't let him lose.
                again this is just one of the rumors I've heard since the fight so don't get your panties in a bunch bitches!! all just fun n games.

cool story bro

Comment

after every fight comes alot of rumors, the latest one I heard is Team Pacquiao and the NSAC where doing extra testing for this fight and decided not to use Manny's riods cause they think Marquez will test positive for something.that's what they figured would catch Marquez and clear Manny from Mayweathers accusations but wouldn't let him lose.

and now nsac is testing is enough huh? you should tell that to floyd then huh?

Comment

yeah pac had a hard time against jmm, it doesnt mean he didnt win. this the first time pac looked bad against someone floyd fought also. lets see floyd fight cotto, and margarito,then we can talk.
                    they fought three times, you would think Pacquiao would've mastered his style by now right,you can't look bad three times and have excuses man,Marquez is just the better fighter,and Pacquiao is the better money maker for HBO.Mexican's have too much shit going on as to where philipinos only have Pacquaio.do the math.

Comment

and now nsac is testing is enough huh? you should tell that to floyd then huh?
                      that's not my opinion dude, NSAC don't give a fuck about a fighter ,just how much money they bring to the table.like I said rumor.

Comment

Working...
                      X