Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Sergio Martinez once again close the show in exciting fashion this weekend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Sergio Martinez once again close the show in exciting fashion this weekend?

Can't wait to see Sergio back in action,hope he puts on a show

Its been a while since I really seen him showboat. Perfect time to do so.

Comment

Watch Darren GTKFO. Sergio will do almost anything now to get a big $$ fight.

Comment

Of course he's going to put on a show.

He's fighting someone who has literally never fought anyone in his entire career that's better than average.

Darren Barker has only fought above Domestic level like 2 or 3 times.

This is possibly the worst Cherrypick I have ever seen from a Top ranked P4P fighter.

Comment

i hope he gets a legit fight after this

fngrs crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            Can't wait to see Sergio back in action,hope he puts on a show
            Unfortunately, it's going to be difficult to match the excitement of the Dzinziruk fight.. Because of Dzinziruk's style, it was supposedly very difficult to look good against him. Martinez thus had some competition or something in front of him that was a challenge in a sense.

Barker is a 20+ to 1 underdog. With such low expectations, Martinez will have to do some serious RJJ work out there to be particularly exciting IMO. Hopefully Barker brings it. The venue is also having trouble selling the fight so we're going to have a relatively quiet crowd? I know I'll enjoy it, but I'm not sure how great this one will be. Fingers crossed I'm wrong.

I'm actually more interested in watching the Lee -vs- Vera rematch, I wish it were televised..

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
              Unfortunately, it's going to be difficult to match the excitement of the Dzinziruk fight.. Because of Dzinziruk's style, it was supposedly very difficult to look good against him. Martinez thus had some competition or something in front of him that was a challenge in a sense.

Barker is a 20+ to 1 underdog. With such low expectations, Martinez will have to do some serious RJJ work out there to be particularly exciting IMO. Hopefully Barker brings it. The venue is also having trouble selling the fight so we're going to have a relatively quiet crowd? I know I'll enjoy it, but I'm not sure how great this one will be. Fingers crossed I'm wrong.

I'm actually more interested in watching the Lee -vs- Vera rematch, I wish it were televised..
              Vera vs Lee will be televised.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                Vera vs Lee will be televised.
                Awesome, okay now I'm kind of hyped for this card.

Comment

Im suprised all the Barker**** (those daren barker fanboys) who constantly post about Barker havent made a thread about this fight.

Comment

gonna have a nice weekend..

Comment

Working...
                    X