Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latinos post you favorite songs!

Will post more later.....

Comment

strange magic is one of my favs from elo, good stuff man. i'll post some stuff right now..here's some other elo stuff.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
          strange magic is one of my favs from elo, good stuff man. i'll post some stuff right now..here's some other elo stuff.

Beautiful songs brother!!!ELO is my favorite band of all-time!! Thanks for contributing.

Comment

ThE Animals is another one of my favorite bands, incidentally those two songs are my favorite from The Animals and I was just listening to them a little while ago. You have great taste in music

Edit: i've never listened to The Grass Roots, I'm always open to new bands and I will listen to them right now...thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Portuguese View Post
              ThE Animals is another one of my favorite bands, incidentally those two songs are my favorite from The Animals and I was just listening to them a little while ago. You have great taste in music

Edit: i've never listened to The Grass Roots, I'm always open to new bands and I will listen to them right now...thanks.
              sounds good man, what kind of music do you like? like besides elo type of stuff? i'll post some different stuff that's on my ipod, see if you like anything.

here's one, it's on the jackie brown soundtrack. if you haven't seen that movie yet, check it out.

here's some other stuff...

Comment

here's something a little different, hip hop

Comment

sounds good man, what kind of music do you like? like besides elo type of stuff? i'll post some different stuff that's on my ipod, see if you like anything.

here's one, it's on the jackie brown soundtrack. if you haven't seen that movie yet, check it out.

here's some other stuff...

I like smooth and classic songs...diverse music really....Damn man I heard about a minute of the first song and i loved it!!! I really like Pink Floyd. I can really tell that you got great taste in music. i would like to hear more and i will listen to the other songs you posted. Thanks man, I really do appreciate good genuine music and I appreciate the songs you've posted.

Please don't hesitate to post more, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Portuguese View Post
                    I like smooth and classic songs...diverse music really....Damn man I heard about a minute of the first song and i loved it!!! I really like Pink Floyd. I can really tell that you got great taste in music. i would like to hear more and i will listen to the other songs you posted. Thanks man, I really do appreciate good genuine music and I appreciate the songs you've posted.

Please don't hesitate to post more, thanks.
                    okay, i'll try to look around and see what i can find. i have close to 7000 songs on my ipod, there's literally every type of music from the 50s to now. i'll post some good stuff from different genres that i'd find easy to listen to, and yeah no problem man, i love discussing/sharing music.

here's some more different stuff. this band's called The Whitest Boy Alive, i used to listen to them a lot in high school.

Comment

Working...
                    X