No announcement yet.

EA's new moneymaking machine DESTROYS WC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA's new moneymaking machine DESTROYS WC

What a terrible thing they did to it. It's good to get XP, but now guys are just buying their way to 90 ratings!

I even bought a few XP packs and athleticsm, and outclass the guys that have 88 or 90 rated fighters, only to keep getting knocked down because I didn't give EA enough money

huh? whats this all about? I havent played online yet, playing through Champion mode first.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
      What a terrible thing they did to it. It's good to get XP, but now guys are just buying their way to 90 ratings!

I even bought a few XP packs and athleticsm, and outclass the guys that have 88 or 90 rated fighters, only to keep getting knocked down because I didn't give EA enough money
      hahaha that's ok bro, use ****ty ass players build up slow learning how to fight guys who are way faster. trust me bro, more speed and power actually doesn't translate into that much of a difference when you know what your doing.

Case in point, I 1st round Koed a dude @ 84 while I was at 71 LOL!!! rage quit!!! LOL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
        hahaha that's ok bro, use ****ty ass players build up slow learning how to fight guys who are way faster. trust me bro, more speed and power actually doesn't translate into that much of a difference when you know what your doing.

Case in point, I 1st round Koed a dude @ 84 while I was at 71 LOL!!! rage quit!!! LOL!!!!
        Ok, now you're just making stuff up. The ratings start out at 79

Comment

can someone explain this to me please?

Comment

over time though none of that will matter because your character will have his own beastly stats.

You get XP points by putting in work - by fighting, by sparring in the gym, etc.

Remember the game just came out on Tuesday so anyone who bought xp points online they just get a head start, but like I said over time everyones stats will be up anyway so it wont matter.

What I would do, and this is what I do too, is if I sign into an OWC fight and my guy is 78 and the opponent is 92, I just back out (because you can see those stats before you select to fight). Now I have a middleweight that's 85 and I'll fight anyone, once you get to the 80's it doesn't matter if someone has better stats its skill at that point, but for my lightweight and heavyweight who only have like 4 fights combined I'm not going to fight some buy who has 50 fights or who has hella high ratings from XP points.

Comment

Like ИATAS206 pick your fights. If your fighter has a 78 fighter rating, don't accept a fight with a guy who has 90.

Even if you play better than him the odds will play in his favor and he will most likely be dropping you with 1 punch, even if he sucks dick.

At first i did the same as you and was 2-3 after 5 fights. All the guy who beat be had 88-91 fighter rating while mine was 78-80. And even though they beat me because of stats i was still beating the **** out of them.

It`s frustrating i know. The champions in each categories right now are probably guys who spent 20-30$ to max out their fighters like little *****es.

Also join an online gym, i know boxingscene has one on 360 and ps3. Sparring gives you XP without affecting your record, it actually gives more xp than actual fights.

EA are a bunch of greedy ****s, charging people money for no actual content for a game they already spent 70$ on is as low as it gets.

Comment

This is **** i agree, they also ruined fight now by allowing people to select BS fake characters from the story mode like Frost.

Comment

told u all it was a shi.tty azz game

Comment

haha

you know what it comes down to, skills. my rec online is above .500 and I've had some hell and high water fights. You will win some and you will lose some. but every time i go out and fight i learn. Stats are not everything. I beat a guy last night who was 90, 88, 84 and i'm 79. it's possible but it takes work.

Comment

Working...
                    X