Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

as long as PAC's P4P #1, Floyd fans suffer the bondage of bitterness and jealousy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who cares?? everyone needs to move on..... we have too many great fights in the next 2 months to be arguing over the same dead topic EVERYDAY.... as far as Im concerned... Pac can go fight JMM or just retire and Mayweather is going to kick Khans ass after he retires Mosley.... those are the two fights I wanna see for those two...

Comment

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
      his body type!!!![/u][/b]

Really??? Sounds like you picked a side to me.
      No, sorry.

Not even a Pac fan like that. Matter of fact, I like Floyd more.

Next!

Comment

Just like I said in that post. You sound more scared than anything.

I like FLoyd, always have. I do think Pac can beat him though.

Comment

If Floyd beats Shane easily then he will be #1.

Comment

You are clearly a Floyd puppet...Not me.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
              i agree pac's more popular than floyd and sadly for floyd fans p4p is about what a fighter accomplished in the ring and not just about skills. of course skills is important but you have to match that with good performance to be relevant. floyd is the best skilled but pac's the best performer. it's surprising why self-proclaimed real boxing fans doesn't know that.

You have to prove that you have the best skills against other skilled fighters. You can't prove you have the best skills by simply watching a guy hit boxing mits.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
                No, sorry.

Not even a Pac fan like that. Matter of fact, I like Floyd more.

Next!

Just like I said in that post. You sound more scared than anything.

I like FLoyd, always have. I do think Pac can beat him though.
                You are clearly a Floyd puppet...Not me.
                Why would you post 3 different replies to the same 1 post? LOL. Butt-hurt???

Comment

Originally posted by Margaritophobic View Post
                  This reply of yours doesnt make much sense but your reply earlier has proven my point. Manny is what comes to mind when talking about P4P, so for *****s like you, P4P#1 dont mean **** anymore
                  You do make a point. I think that a lot of guys are irritated by it but honestly I feel that the only thing that put manny atop the P4P list is floyd "retiring" and his lack of activity. If he beats mosley I think there is a very big argument for floyd on top of the P4P list so I don't feel bitter the p4p title in and of itself has always been considered a "mythological title so why be bitter about that. What makes me angry is that the fight of the decade was put on hiatus and now team pac doesn't even seem interested in making it due to some principle of not going along with what floyd says. Now floyd's behavior is often childish in his antics but in my opinion that bull**** takes the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by AC-Voltage View Post
                    If Floyd beats Shane easily then he will be #1.
                    but pac beat cotto who beat shane, KO'd hatton faster and beat oscar far more convinsingly

Comment

Originally posted by guru View Post
                      but pac beat cotto who beat shane, KO'd hatton faster and beat oscar far more convinsingly
                      that logic sucks and u know it... styles make fights

Comment

Working...
                      X