No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Holly Holm Drills Ronda Rousey MASSIVE Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    She tried to box one of the best female boxers on the planet...

Should have been an all-out judo assault...

Dumb B*tch
    Kick boxing won Holly this fight, not boxing alone look at Holly's record in UFC mostly all her fights are finished with the kick and people are pretending boxing alone won her this?
    One she didn't use a proper textbook boxing stance
    Two she finished the fight with the kick not the punch

Holly is a great little fighter but its a bit obvious she's had experience with this type of set-up before anyone thinking any boxer can walk into a MMA contest and do what she did is absolutely kidding themselves on.

That's what would happen to Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
      Just like Marquea knocking Pac out

Floyd fans celebrating as if Floyd KO's Rousey
      sour ass still cruing from last night ? wonder if pacquiao is since he and ronald rousey are she-males

Comment

who's your mama

Comment

Rousey looks like she just wants to kill Holm here while White is in the background like "I can't believe this bitch threw it all away, what was she thinking?"

Comment

Not at all, if you're going to drop Floyd's name you better be damn sure you can back up your bluster, all that Rousey proved was that a good kick to the head can put you to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
              Kick boxing won Holly this fight, not boxing alone look at Holly's record in UFC mostly all her fights are finished with the kick and people are pretending boxing alone won her this?
              One she didn't use a proper textbook boxing stance
              Two she finished the fight with the kick not the punch

Holly is a great little fighter but its a bit obvious she's had experience with this type of set-up before anyone thinking any boxer can walk into a MMA contest and do what she did is absolutely kidding themselves on.

That's what would happen to Floyd
              True but you take away that kick and Holm was controlling the distance with her jab and took away Rousey's ground game with foot movement. Her head movement and straight left broke Rousey down, busted her nose, bloodied her mouth and broke her will. The kick was just the icing on the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by jjho View Post
                UFC tried too hard to build Ronda Rousey, unlike Mayweather he's his own boss, can fight whoever, whenever and wherever he wants! Just as he says when you make 200 Million Dollars call him! He'll make her look even more foolish than what Holly Holmes did! Any Ronda fans out there? hahaha
                Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                did'nt this dude say that she would beat mayweather. ronda did'nt want to touch gloves at the beginning but she sure as hell did in the end. ha ha ha ha eating those one two's,taken apart,and beat down mayweather jr style.
                Originally posted by Calabis View Post
                I said a long time ago keep puches straight down line and back out at angle. Misha Tate showed this in second fight how easy it was to hit her. For some reason she would go in and try take her down(no sense). Holly landed straight left all night and had her out on her feet at end of round one...she didnt get sucked in...kept her distance and blasted away...I know everyone os talking about kick, but straight left floored her and had her getting up dizzy as hell. Great win by Holm. As I said before...give any top boxer training and he will dominate sport...cant ness with striking period. Now maybe she can shut up about Floyd

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post

CPR?
                Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                looks like another cry baby butt hurt pacquiao fan that found out that the 2 best fighters won. the good thing about last night is that ronda did'nt make a shoulder excuse.
                Originally posted by mathed View Post
                True but you take away that kick and Holm was controlling the distance with her jab and took away Rousey's ground game with foot movement. Her head movement and straight left broke Rousey down, busted her nose, bloodied her mouth and broke her will. The kick was just the icing on the cake.

100000000000 percent agree with all of you. ronda was a bum who got into her opponents heads and since girls are super emotional they fall into that trap like suckers. so they all feared her to begin and just basically let the fight get to them. rousey will lose to holm 99 times out of 100.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  It looked like Ronda's jaw might have been broke/damaged any news on that I mean her mouth was open quite early on in this fight.

I don't know how much of this was Ronda being big headed trying to win Holly at her own game or was it what you said with the movement and the fact Ronda can only fight one way, I'd like to see the rematch I think If you watched Ronda's stand up game in past fights it'd be quite obvious that it would be ill-advised for her to stand and try to fight with someone who's stand up fight game is very, very strong.

Good on Holly though, I like the fact she won I just ain't too keen on people pretending its a win for boxing just because of her comments towards Floyd she never once said anything to disrespect boxing so why people act like that is beyond me.

Comment

COMEUPPANCE for **** talkers

Tyson vs Holyfield

Prince Nassem vs Barerra

Broner vs Maidana/Porter

Vargas vs Trinidad/De LaFishnetHoya/Mosley

This one ranks right up there with all of these other fights in which the bully **** talker got their ass handed to them.

Especially Broner vs Maidana.

I love this. Rhonda Rousey you got ****ed up.

You were gassed early on and had absolutely NO plan B.

The rematch will go pretty much the same way...you will get struck from a distance until your resistance is weak and then you will get put to sleep by a kick you will not see until they replay it for you on the big screen.

Comment

Was KTFO like Tyson was vs Buster Douglas.Wonder when Mayweather's gonna make a gloating comment? You know he wants to.

Comment

Working...
                      X