Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Edwin Rodriguez go through Golovkin's resume undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    Honestly Kovalev is a monster with a resume equal to Ward's so it's quite likely he goes through Ward's resume undefeated. Although Kovalev-Kessler and Kovalev-Froch are interesting fights.

Ward-Kovalev will be a great fight when it happens. Two warriors willing to fight the best the sport has to offer.

I wish Gennady Golovkin was more like Andre Ward and Sergey Kovalev. I wish he was braver.
    Kovalev vs Ward will be a great fight. When is that one happening Pigeons?

Kovalev says he's ready for it anytime. Any word from Andre?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Kovalev vs Ward will be a great fight. When is that one happening Pigeons?

Kovalev says he's ready for it anytime. Any word from Andre?
      Andre wants to be 100% certain Golovkin is a coward before abandoning that pursuit.

2016, Ward will fight either Golovkin or Kovavlev. I bet my life on it.

Comment

Andre wants to be 100% certain Golovkin is a coward before abandoning that pursuit.

Can you please?

Comment

Strange to see such anger from a level-headed, unbiased poster like you. Was it because I struck a nerve?

Would Golovkin go through Floyd's resume undefeated? Well everyone wants to see Golovkin vs. Canelo and Cotto so it remains to be seen. I also think Pacquiao stops Golovkin who has gotten by on weak opposition thus far. I hope he steps it up soon before he gets left behind.
          What anger? I called you obsessed, which you are.

Comment

your life must be worthless then because he isn't fighting none

Comment

Biggest troll of the year goes to you my friend..............but besides that how u been holding up baby cakes? Been missing you pigeon head

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
                Biggest troll of the year goes to you my friend..............but besides that how u been holding up baby cakes? Been missing you pigeon head
                Wanna rub one out together paco? I'm only 45 mins away from downtown.

Comment

Working...
                X