Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you get upset when someone is checking out your girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    not at all

that's high school ****

but I do make eye contact so he know I know he's looking
    Same here. I look them straight in the eyes to keep them in check.

Comment

not at all

that's high school ****

This right here, sometimes i laugh at them......

Comment

not at all

that's high school ****

while biting your lips? that's cute

Comment

Doesn't bother me when guys check out my wife. Let them, I don't care.

Comment

I do do that when they are checking out my daughter tho.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              I do do that when they are checking out my daughter tho.
              lol l can relate.

My old lady is 51 but she still elicits stare and guys try to flirt with her at fb and l don't find anything wrong with that. Boys will be boys.

Comment

That is some COMPLETE and UTTER simp ****. Who gives a **** what another man is looking at when YOU are the one with that female? WTF. If he touched her or tried to talk to her while she is walking with me that is different, because it would mean he doesn't respect you enough to care how you feel about talking to her in front of you, but just looking? No I have no problem whatsoever. should make you feel good about yourself that you have a female worth looking at.

Comment

I would do the Stone Cold Stunner on Georges for no reason at all as I offer him a beer and he raises it to drink it. Georges is a neighbor and e-buddy, so what do you think i'll do to anyone else? Rock Bottom right on the pavement.

Comment

Staring/admiring is whatever, but there are lines that should not be crossed such as whistling, making comments of a sexual nature, or indecent gestures. That's when he's not only disrespecting your woman, but you as a man and you need to put your foot down...or across his teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
                      Absolutely. At that point, it's your obligation as the boyfriend/significant other to diffuse the situation if the girl is uncomfortable. It has nothing to do with insecurity, it has something to do with protecting what you care about.
                      That white knight mentality is only going to give you a lot of grief.

When it comes to women, it's best to leave the fairy tale garbage at home, and act like a mature adult.

Comment

Working...
                      X