Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Google say this site is 'an Attack Site'?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mak has been having sex with the internetz again

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      Mak has been having sex with the internetz again

it gets lonely in the office sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        it gets lonely in the office sometimes
        You mean cubicle?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
          clear your cookies, temp files, etc. i think they've fixed this problem. it was addressed in comments and suggestions.
          Rockin'1 Rockin'1 likes this.

Comment

You mean cubicle?

no..like 40% of our building got moved up to Frisco..there's pretty much an office available on our floor..even the scrubs can get em..

but a lot of my team have actually asked to having cubes and I see them all clownin around again..you know, having interaction with other people in person?

makes me wanna join general population too lol

Comment

no..like 40% of our building got moved up to Frisco..there's pretty much an office available on our floor..even the scrubs can get em..

but a lot of my team have actually asked to having cubes and I see them all clownin around again..you know, having interaction with other people in person?

makes me wanna join general population too lol
              i like my cubicle until my director decides to pop by and see how my files are coming along....and im looking at amazon for an HDMI cable....

Comment

i like my cubicle until my director decides to pop by and see how my files are coming along....and im looking at amazon for an HDMI cable....

LMFAO!!!

dude like 3 weeks ago I didn't lock my computer..I went on my break with my homey and when I came back to my office he sat in my new chair (self Xmas gist lol) and boxingscene was up...with avys on..it was AI Holmes with the bouncing ****!! he was like WTF?!? hahaha

Comment

LMFAO!!!

dude like 3 weeks ago I didn't lock my computer..I went on my break with my homey and when I came back to my office he sat in my new chair (self Xmas gist lol) and boxingscene was up...with avys on..it was AI Holmes with the bouncing ****!! he was like WTF?!? hahaha
                  Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Comment

I work with ads everyday..Internet advertising and things..it's a clean commercial site with heavy restrictions on content..

we too run into clean looking ads with legit URLs but have malware in em..it's a real pain in the ass..not saying that boxingscene is clean and ****..this place is a cesspool for viruses

I've had a couple of computers crash at work..and those are all up to date with anti virus and firewalls

surf the 'scene at your own risk

this.

the last pc i will ever own went down for good after getting a nasty virus from the bscene.

i got a mac and it has solved my problems.

Comment

There’s probably a problem with your location, Google blocking these sites because they might be on the banned list. I just had the same problem, but with torrent, I was constantly texted about the blocking and that this site could harm my computer, but as soon as I went through the mirror the pirate bay, everything worked fine. Try installing the VPN and see how the sites will open.
                      Last edited by DennisMay; 05-19-2022, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X