Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name One WelterWeight in the last 2-3 years who has better competition than Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name One WelterWeight in the last 2-3 years who has better competition than Pacquiao?

Weightdrained, Past Prime, Old or whatever excuses you make, you cant deny that pacquiao has beaten most of the top WW.

I don't get all these floyd left overs? If you want to make a case, floyd only faught one true WW in the last 5 years- and thats mosley.

Finally someone notices. *****s wouldn't admit

Comment

Nothing in here but the sound of a lonely cricket chirping. Lmao. There is no answer to this question.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAlmighty View Post
        Weightdrained, Past Prime, Old or whatever excuses you make, you cant deny that pacquiao has beaten most of the top WW.

I don't get all these floyd left overs? If you want to make a case, floyd only faught one true WW in the last 5 years- and thats mosley.
        Shane Mosley

Comment

Originally posted by TheAlmighty View Post
          Weightdrained, Past Prime, Old or whatever excuses you make, you cant deny that pacquiao has beaten most of the top WW.I don't get all these floyd left overs? If you want to make a case, floyd only faught one true WW in the last 5 years- and thats mosley.

I think this is an excellent post. You are absolutely right about the part that I highlighted. Pac has beaten the best weight drained (de la Hoya, Cotto), past prime (Mosley), mentally beaten (Cotto), top journeyman (Clottey) or recently exposed (Margarito) welterweights who were all among the top welterweights in the world -- prior to facing Pacquaio.As for your second statement about Floyd facing one true WW in the last five years, that is partially true. Mosley started his career at 135, so he is not a true welterweight; Marquez started his career at 122, so he is not a true WW; Hatton started his career at 140, so he is not a true WW; de la Hoya started his career at 130, so he is not a true WW; Judah started at 140, so he is not a true WW. So that leaves only one true WW that Floyd has fought and that is Carlos Baldomir. The fact that Floyd started his career at 130 doesn't mean anything. He still has only faced one true welterweight!

Damn good job of dissing Floyd!!!

Comment

In the last 3 years Mosley has fought;

Margarito #1
            Pacquaio - #1
            Mayweather - #2

I'll say Mosley.

Comment

Floyd has hardly campaigned at WW, and Manny beat all the WW guys that Floyd avoided, so yes, the OP is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Dollars View Post
                Floyd has hardly campaigned at WW, and Manny beat all the WW guys that Floyd avoided, so yes, the OP is correct.
                More important than whom, is when.

Comment

Pacquiao has fought the best NAMES for sure, but at their right times to be "beaten" so to speak. Notice he didn't fight Cotto or Margarito when they were coming off of their biggest wins? He fought them until they got brutally knocked out. Pacquiao's camp openly rejected a Mosley fight after he beat Margarito because he was "too dangerous", but they sure didn't have a problem fighting him after Mayweather dominated him for 11.5 rounds. Top names and top fighters are different things. Arum is a smart guy.

Comment

Shane Mosley by far.

Comment

Working...
                    X