No announcement yet.

Dirty Little Boxing Secrets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hop View Post
    Yeah, SS. Though I detest Floyd's narcissism, he honestly was my pick to win, even right after Pac-Hatton. Now, of course, more so, though unlike many I have not 'given up' on Manny. I thought he 1) was outrageously robbed in the Bradley fight, and 2) actually looked quite good indeed vs. Marquez before the KO. JMM is a very good fighter, of course, but I think his minutes were numbered. MP just got a tad too aggressive.

But if Floyd beats Canelo, and Manny disposes impressively with Bam Bam. You know what fight I'll be calling for!
    Ill always think Manny has a chance. I think that why diehard Floyd fans despise him so much. Im not a big fan of Manny but only due to the unreal hype, inflated accomplishments and Gift victories.( JMM won all those fights IMO and has ONLY really lost to Floyd) But I still retain if Manny can land his left the way Mosley landed his right. I think Floyd gets up but doesn't survive the onslaught. But the smart money will always be on Floyd.

Comment

Some unknown fighters out there are better then some p4p fighters,
      But will never get a chance.. They are blackballed , have bad management teams and Small time promoters.

Comment

Originally posted by Hop View Post
        Respectfully, my card was 118-110, Pacquiao.
        Respectfully I think you are apart of a group of people that give Manny credit for landing punches he didnt.

All ill say on the matter is, if Manny landed the punches you think he did, Bradley would have been hurt BAD at least once. Look at the Prod fight. Bradley caught 95% of Pacs punches that night. A draw or 1 point either way was fine by me.

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
          Ill always think Manny has a chance. I think that why diehard Floyd fans despise him so much. Im not a big fan of Manny but only due to the unreal hype, inflated accomplishments and Gift victories.( JMM won all those fights IMO and has ONLY really lost to Floyd) But I still retain if Manny can land his left the way Mosley landed his right. I think Floyd gets up but doesn't survive the onslaught. But the smart money will always be on Floyd.
          I think your views on the previous Pacquiao-Marquez match ups have probably become the majority ones. But since this thread is about the opposite, I'll share in genuine respect that I hold that 1) it was Manny who was the more robbed by the draw in the first fight, and that 2) Pac-Man won the second match. I do want to go back (if I can find the time) and carefully score the third fight before I commit.

Comment

I like dirty secrets.... see yall aint know dat.lol

Comment

Gotz sum werk 2 do, y'all. But I'llz be bak layta!

Comment

Ill get terrible flak for this but Paul Mccloskey would have stopped khan if not for the bull**** stoppage

Comment

Fighters with bigger. pen i ses have to lose more weight
                  (Truth)

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                    Fighters with bigger. pen i ses have to lose more weight
                    (Truth)
                    This made me laugh.

Comment

I though Clottey vs Margarito was a draw

Comment

Working...