Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather P4P #1

Haterz gonna Hate

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
      but no one cares because pac is a bum
      A bum? A guy who is in the top 1% of his craft being called a "Bum"? That means you don't even qualify to be as good as a Bum cause I doubt you are recognized in the top 1% of your craft. But you can be proud of the fact that no one will ever wrongfully accuse you of having a brain from what you just said. You may as well enjoy your stupidity, you are stuck with it for life.
      Last edited by richardt; 11-19-2012, 05:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
        A bum? A guy who is in the top 1% of his craft being called a "Bum"? That means you don't even qualify to be as good as a Bum cause I doubt you are recognized in the top 1% of your craft. But you can be proud of the fact that no one will ever wrongfully accuse you of having a brain from what you just said.
        Did you shed tears while writing that??

Keep it real homie

Mayweather is numero uno..

Pac and Margacheato are top prank cheaters..

Only Arums fighters cheat..

Just look at dope head Chavez jr..another top prank bum

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Ive said it before and im saying it again
          everyone is dirty in boxing! period!
          manny, floyd, ward, donaire, Cotto all of them
          how many years did lance armstrong test negative and none of his teamates were saying ****. then all of a sudden they came out and spoke the truth! trust me before the you know it we are going to hear from disloyal camp memebers from both Manny and Floyd coming out talking more dirt
          I say let them all use peds to level the field!
          its the only reasonable way to do it fair
          24/7 365 testing is way too expensive
          I think Donaire is doing 24/7 365... He is the only doing the TRUE OLMYPIC STYLE DRUG TESTING

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            So then WEBB...What do you make of Floyd's failed tests? I know you were one of the OST champions on here.
            What about the word RUMOR wasn't clear to you? Look at this rumor i now start.

"As of late 2012 a rumor says junior gong is a flaming ****sexual"

I think this one is true. The article is BS

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
              Did you shed tears while writing that??:
              No, I got a good laugh that someone can have an IQ as low as you and still be able to breath.

Comment

• Im not a legal expert but i think floyd can go back to jail for this

And thats not even the biggest issue, this goes much deeper than just 1 fighter

Were talking about a agency that receives federal money doing a cover up with GBP and Al Haymon fighters. Misleading the public. Putting other boxers health in risk.

USADA and GBP are the two biggest issues right here

Comment

• Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                  What about the word RUMOR wasn't clear to you? Look at this rumor i now start.

"As of late 2012 a rumor says junior gong is a flaming ****sexual"

I think this one is true. The article is BS
                  Thats not a rumor it's true..I saw him licking check hooks nipples in the pinoy lounge...they gay 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    Im not a legal expert but i think floyd can go back to jail for this

And thats not even the biggest issue, this goes much deeper than just 1 fighter

Were talking about a agency that receives federal money doing a cover up with GBP and Al Haymon fighters. Misleading the public. Putting other boxers health in risk.

USADA and GBP are the two biggest issues right here
                    No ****

Mayweather #1

Pacquiao lost to bradley and got whooped by JMM..even tho he's on roids

Comment

• Originally posted by sapaw View Post
                      I think Donaire is doing 24/7 365... He is the only doing the TRUE OLMYPIC STYLE DRUG TESTING
                      Just an FYI, even Olympic Athletes take steroids and don't get caught.

Comment

Working...
                      X