Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd interview. "There's certain opponents I'm looking for." (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did Floyd's head get so big?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      NYC is America's ass hole. Tell PAC to stop being bobs biatch so the fight can happen
      lol you right. nyc is americas ass hole, cause we're definately shtting on yall

Comment

hes talking like a promoter would talk, which he is. Its ****ing stupid because it just feeds into what people like about him already, but people should wait until he actually picks an opponent before making a judgement. I don't think any of the fighters that hes fought were bad opponents. They were all good options at the time. If Mayweather picks Khan next, I'd feel differently. That would be ridiculous imo.

Comment

Punk.

Floyd is a PUNK and disgrace to the sport of boxing. He doesn't care about his fans AT ALL. If he did, he'd fight Manny on May 5th. Never in the history of boxing has a so called great champion, ducked another great champion with false allegations just to get out of the fight. Manny looks like a hero and ATG while Floyd will have to settle with being a mere HOF'mer who ducked fights at the height of his talents and ducked the little giant. I hope all of his fans see this and turn on him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Basically his looking for an opponent that will sell him more than a million ppv. It didn't work with Guerrero but it did great with Canelo.

Who else out there can give Floyd over a million ppv? Even though he was KTFO last december, Pac can still give him that. Sergio, while not a ppv name, he can do it also against Floyd. Danny Garcia might.

Comment

He's only making her vagina look bigger than already is....chicken****!!

Comment

0:30 "once again, if my team cherry picked..."

People should boycott his next fight if its not going to be against Manny or anyone that's worth a challenge.

All about business? Then Pacman makes the most business sense. Of course he said it's not about getting hit...

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
                  Are you referring to me when you say "Flowmo"...? I am just being honest. He is talking like a promoter. Never answering direct questions and making excuses for certain fights and fighters and basically blowing smoke. Look at that video of where he talks about Rios and him getting caught. Now imagine what he would say if Manny was caught with something... If he said anything about Rios then he would be a hypocrite because someone under his belt got caught with practically the same thing. This is the exactly how Oscar was. As soon as he became a promoter the dude could not answer most questions direct or without some bs when it came to certain matters that could easily be answered. He is only thinking about money right now. I bet you anything that he and GB want nothing to do with TR anyway because they want to be #1. Now that Manny is having money problems they are probably going to take advantage of it even more.
                  I get your point, but Floyd has been blowing smoke up everyone's asses for years, even before he was a "big" promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
                    Did they really think that this was a good enough of an answer to post on the internet? If anything it will be used against him. He is basically admitting that it's all about finding the easiest opponent possible for the most amount of money possible (even if it isn't the absolute biggest money opponent).
                    well ...duuuuuuuuh!:WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      The same guys Mayweather got sh-t for beating, made Pacquiao famous beyond his wildest dreams when he beat them.
                      Floyd fought Barrera, Morales, Cotto, Margarito and Marquez first?

Comment

Working...
                      X