Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else find De La Hoya's Anti-Floyd pre-fight hype annoyingly repetitive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously?, who gives a **** about what ODH says, stop worrying about his next move all the time. Just like *******s and Flamos.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      If I was Mayweather I wouldn't do business with GoldenBoy anymore, they always seem to have his worse outcome at mind.

He's bringing them millions of dollars and all Oscar can do is bet against Mayweather, and sign with the enemies rather it be Pacquiao or Top Rank.

Mayweather needs a Promoter that's supportive of him, not against him, this **** is kinda sick.
      ******ation at its best

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
        Before every fight after his encounter with Floyd, he's said the same exact thing. With Hatton, Marquez, Mosley and now Ortiz.

It's always "I am confident so and so will beat Floyd come fight night. I've been watching him in the gym and his jab has looked great. I had success against Floyd with my jab before I injured my back blah blah blah".

Then after Floyd kicks their ass, the sucking up begins. "Floyd just may be the greatest fighter of all time. Pacquiao doesn't stand a chance! Blah blah blah."

It's always the same thing. I almost know exactly what DLH is going to say before he says it.
        Oscar is best doing what he does best:

Wearing ladies clothes and taking drugs. The dude couldn't predict a fight to save his life

Comment

yeah and haye beat wlad too, eh oscar?

Comment

Working...
          X