No announcement yet.

concepcion vs marquez got real respect here pppffffff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• concepcion vs marquez got real respect here pppffffff

You guys call each other fans but havent even talked about the fight of the year...its sickening...if your in to floyd and pac bull****ting it isnt for you....i seen some threads but not much.......what a war a fuken classic

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
    You guys call each other fans but havent even talked about the fight of the year...its sickening...if your in to floyd and pac bull****ting it isnt for you....i seen some threads but not much.......what a war a fuken classic
    I couldn't agree with you more I missed that fight and as soon as I heard it was nb foty candidate I had to watch it. Man that fight was back and forth action, both fighters werr rocking each other. You can't not call your self a boxing fan if you missed this fight.

Comment

32 views 1 responds bro...these guys are a joke..im playing it manana after or before the ppv...........fuk i hate most these ppl on the board..if ur a fan you gotta check it out

Comment

Its all good man, people dont know what thier missing out on. They're to busy posting on floyd and pac threads.

Comment

Fight of this decade so far

seen it live and twice more since
          Fight of this decade so far

Comment

fight was an instant classic. loved it

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
              I already posted a thread on it a few days ago. Where was you bro?

Comment

There are threads on it.

Comment

I see another Pac-Maywether thread on teh first page of NSB, like we really need another one of those.

Comment

yeah.............LOL..............fuking *****s.........................

Comment

Working...
                    X