Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vanes Martirosyan -vs- Andrey Tsurkan > TONIGHT @ 6pm PT on PPV!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VanesBoxing View Post

... I don't just know V, he is like a boyfriend to me and a big reason why i got interrested in boxing to begin with...
    I understand.

Comment

ok your a lame kid... wont argue with you anymore

and upgrade your taste in girls man

Comment

I haven't seen the fight but it sounded like I expected, a one sided fight, the style of Tsurkan was perfect for Martirosyan to look good, he's also had a lot of rough, tough fights so he has wear and tear on his body.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
          I haven't seen the fight but it sounded like I expected, a one sided fight, the style of Tsurkan was perfect for Martirosyan to look good, he's also had a lot of rough, tough fights so he has wear and tear on his body.
          ya Vanes was too fast for Tsurkan, and in the 4th opened up Tsurkans eye with some vicious uppercuts and hooks... smart for Tsurkan to quit on his stool after 6 because he was shook up bad and would have gone down soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by QUISQUEYA View Post
            I understand.

What are you on about, the guy has a picture of a friend who seems to have decent chance at accomplishing big things, I would do the same. All you posting about is his avatars and sigs, wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by QUISQUEYA View Post

Vanes won't accomplish much in this sport. Watch.

Plus... VERY few people outside of Glendale really care about Vanes.
              Originally posted by steelhead View Post
              what the... are you serious
              my godt he's on hbo.
              impressive win. everyone agrees tsurkans face was starting to look like a carved ham.
              he got him out of there faster and more devistatingly then angulo.
              Originally posted by steelhead View Post
              i can't wait to get the dvd of this one to realy analys.
              i know tsurkan not an elite but the guys more than solid.
              that balance and footwork of vanes.
              top notch trainers now. i see jesse in his corner calling the shots.
              dang hope he gets a condo in bigbear by gbp and stays focused.
              that and welcome back to the wildcard.
              Originally posted by Silencers View Post
              Silencers wait untill you see it.

Comment

Working...
              X