Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you actually fell for Broner's hype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is possible that he could come back, most of all legends have lost and some even have devastating lost as he did to Maidana.

Anything is possible, I wouldn't count him out that he can still be great one day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
      Yeah and this is coming from a guy who said Collazo has a heart cuz he is a Rican from BK and Khan has none cuz he is a P@ki. You should take your own advice it seems.
      I never said pakis have no heart. I said khan is a p aki (not lnown for good boxers) and has no heart. Some one said calazo had none and i simply pointed out that PRs have lots of heart in the ring. Nice try, but try agin. And besides, i dont go out of my way to slam south asian fighters every time someone mentions ones name, nor do i jock latino fighters just because they are latino. Again nice try but your comparing apples to cucumbers

Comment

• Yes. I didn't think he was the next Mayweather or anything but I thought he would be really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushid***333; View Post
          Yes. I didn't think he was the next Mayweather or anything but I thought he would be really good.
          Same here. Never thought about the Floyd part, but I did think he was P4P top 5 material.

Originally posted by Jupiter Maximus View Post
          I never said pakis have no heart. I said khan is a p aki (not lnown for good boxers) and has no heart. Some one said calazo had none and i simply pointed out that PRs have lots of heart in the ring. Nice try, but try agin. And besides, i dont go out of my way to slam south asian fighters every time someone mentions ones name, nor do i jock latino fighters just because they are latino. Again nice try but your comparing apples to cucumbers
          Point being P@ki is a racial slur.
          Last edited by Box-Office; 07-26-2014, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• the HBO commentary is a joke.

Comment

Working...
            X