Damn so now the fight was fixed?? ROFLMAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn so now the fight was fixed?? ROFLMAO

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
    Lara connected at will. It's a good thing he coasted. Seems he could have pounded Canelo's head like a double end bag in a non WWE fight. Money well spent by Golden Boy and Showtime.
    As far as fake fights go it wasn't a very entertaining one.
    Lara made no attempt to win. He left the ring smiling in a hostile arena.

Canelo gave a much better "performance." A few of those body punches looked pretty real.
    Wohahahaha just like Angulo was paid off....

Lara fought like he always fights lmfaoo...

Dang the most delusional fanbase in history.

It was a close fight, both fighters made each other look bad. Lara did his best to squeak out a decision whilst gettin caught with the harder shots. The next one ( if they get around to it) is on Shotime or some bodies head is in a duffle bag.

Comment

"He talked a lot, said hed take me to school, i dont think anyone wants to go to that school" -Canelo

Comment

Only your trolling ass has the balls to say Canelo won that **** was a draw at most or a close fight for Lara no matter how much spam you post

Comment

They never fix fights in boxing. Never ever. No clue what you're talking about.

I had Canelo winning the fight as well as Best Actor. Lara didn't even try and sell it. Canelo blew him off the screen. I don't ever need to see Lara "fight" again. Careful calling me one of his fans, Booty Dew.

Comment

They never fix fights in boxing. Never ever. No clue what you're talking about.

I had Canelo winning the fight as well as Best Actor. Lara didn't even try and sell it. Canelo blew him off the screen. I don't ever need to see Lara "fight" again. Careful calling me one of his fans, Booty Dew.
            You are a fool. Lara fought as he always does.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
              You are a fool. Lara fought as he always does.
              I'm a fool? You're my little fangirl b*tch always swinging on my nuts interviewing me with question after question via PM and on my profile. ****ing moron ballswinger. Sending me gifts and ****.

Lara wouldn't even punch. **** off.

They rely on ******s like you. You realize that?

Comment

I'm a fool? You're my little fangirl b*tch always swinging on my nuts interviewing me with question after question via PM and on my profile. ****ing moron ballswinger. Sending me gifts and ****.
                Lara wouldn't even punch. **** off.

They rely on ******s like you. You realize that?

Comment

How many threads is this so far on the fight?

Comment

Working...
                  X