No announcement yet.

Alex Leapai vs. Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom2014
    Voice is annoying.... I give Leapai a decent chance if he goes HAM the first 3 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I never made a ridiculous post like yours dude. floyd is 12-1. wlad is like 20-1. He also knows dude from sparring.
      Whaaaaaaaat??

Comment

The height and size difference between these two is astounding and Wlad looking much younger too. Check out this video at the 2:14 mark where Klitschko and Leapai are standing head on in a group photo to really see the size difference. Leapai looks like he realized he stands no chance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGsin3laJtQ

Comment

Lol, what morons voted for 'evenly matched, difficult to predict'?

10/10

Comment

Can't knock Leapai for his confidence dude has a punchers chance with his crazy powered Samoa frame

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi1987 View Post
              Can't knock Leapai for his confidence dude has a punchers chance with his crazy powered Samoa frame
              Getting KO'd by Kevin Johnson severely concerns me though

Comment

I am pretty confident that we will see Wlad's style changing a little bit.

I really hope that Pulev and Fury come afterwards.

Comment

Wlad in several terrible feeling out rounds until he remembers he can throw right hands lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                    Wlad in several terrible feeling out rounds until he remembers he can throw right hands lol
                    Watch his uppercuts and left hooks. I guess he'll fight at a slow pace and when he smells blood he will increase the rythm.

I guess the p4p #1 Shannon aka "IamBack" Briggs will attend the fight or will try to start a brawl with the champ outside of the arena.

Comment

Personally I cannot get any excitement out of this fight. Leapai is another boring opponent with no real advantages that would give him any chance, and he's again way too small. It will be another total domination just like with Pianeta, Wach and Mormeck, and I'm disappointed at K2 for choosing the guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X