Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas vs Keith - Is GBP trying to cash in on Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    The only legit Lucas loss was against Danny -- and even that one came after a bad eye injury (orbital bone broken)...
    Lucas image is not "tainted"...
    A loss = tainted, even if it came through controversial means. It's not a positive, it's a negative.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
      A loss = tainted, even if it came through controversial means. It's not a positive, it's a negative.
      These lucatards living in 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
        This would be a great fight to watch, the problem is I like both fighters & it would really suck to have to see one of them lose. They would both have a lot to lose. If Matthysse loses than that's 2 big losses in a row, and who knows where he goes from there. And if Thurman loses than his 0 is taken away to a fighter who's never fought at 147 & a lot of his luster is gone.
        this is why I think this is just a rumor and fight won't end up happening

it's just un-promoter like

Comment

They honestly have two potential cash cows. They both have KO power, a fan friendly style, and good personality.

If I were GBP, I would put them in with other opposition to make them look good. I'd rebuild Matthysse and give Thurman a legitimate title shot.

Comment

Working...
          X