Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He gave the order to kill bin laden and he supports Same-sex marriage. President.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
    What the **** does that have to do with anything? The majority of Mexican-Americans currently flock to the democratic party because of Hillary Clinton. Not Romney. Open a book.
    Romney is Mexican so they will vote for him just cause of that.

Mexicans are prideful people and will elect Romney into office because they will feel this is an accomplishment in taking over the South West. They will feel they are in control just like blacks did when Obama was elected. Give thanks to racial awareness.

Face it, noone gives a fuck about politics. They vote because of race. This is what this election will be all about, RACE.

Why do you think so many blacks back Obama and not Romney? Cause they believe the load of shit Obama says? LMAOOO. Walk into a college and ask them why vote Obama? I'm sure more than 80% won't give you a real answer besides that he's black.

People vote for who they connect with the most. Maybe a couple hicks that noone cares about only vote Demo or Repub but who cares about them. To win the election you must reach out for 2/3 of the major races in the country. White, Mexicans, and Blacks.

Obama won 2008 by reaching out to blacks and white liberals.

Wake up son.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Calleti View Post

Mexicans are prideful people and will elect Romney into office because they will feel this is an accomplishment in taking over the South West. They will feel they are in control just like blacks did when Obama was elected. Give thanks to racial awareness.

Face it, noone gives a fuck about politics. They vote because of race. This is what this election will be all about, RACE.

Why do you think so many blacks back Obama and not Romney? Cause they believe the load of shit Obama says? LMAOOO. Walk into a college and ask them why vote Obama? I'm sure more than 80% won't give you a real answer besides that he's black.

People vote for who they connect with the most. Maybe a couple hicks that noone cares about only vote Demo or Repub but who cares about them. To win the election you must reach out for 2/3 of the major races in the country. White, Mexicans, and Blacks.

Wake up son.
      this is true, every one I know is Voting for Romney. Romney will win via RACE... his Mexican RACE

Comment

• This thread has gone full ******

Comment

Wake up son.
          lol, now I can see why you're stuck selling cologne at the mall.

Mexican-Americans aren't going to vote for Romney because he had a relative born in Mexico. If that was the case Bill Richardson would've got more support from the Mexican community when he ran in the primaries back in 2008. Who did Mexicans support in 2008? Hillary Clinton. Mexican have and always will support the Clinton name. Majority of Mexicans voted for Bill when he ran in '92 and '96.

Mexican are more willing to vote for another Clinton again instead of a Cuban in Rubio in 2016 or Romney now.

Now step away from the computer and stick to your cologne selling.

Comment

• LOL you guys are ****ing trolling this thread. It's pretty entertaining. Don't ever change DJ and Maniac.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
              lol, now I can see why you're stuck selling cologne at the mall.

Mexican-Americans aren't going to vote for Romney because he had a relative born in Mexico. If that was the case Bill Richardson would've got more support from the Mexican community when he ran in the primaries back in 2008. Who did Mexicans support in 2008? Hillary Clinton. Mexican have and always will support the Clinton name. Majority of Mexicans voted for Bill when he ran in '92 and '96.

Mexican are more willing to vote for another Clinton again instead of a Cuban in Rubio in 2016 or a Romney now.

Now step away from the computer and stick to your cologne selling.
              Mexicans will support Romney now because he is one of them.

This is why Mexican anything gets support. Athletes, singers, bands, actors, etc. You name it, they get support for just being Mexican.

Mexicans have the strongest form of nationalism in today's world. Romney exposing his Mexican roots has just raised his stocks. Just like when Obama showed his face on BET in 2008.

Now go to bed, you got things to box tomorrow.

Comment

Someone that's out to clean America? I'm all in for that.

Illegals should be here working for slave wages cause managers are to greedy to give citizens jobs.

It's only fair.

Marco Rubio is the truth.

The truth is the rich people you worship should be prosecuted for trying to get cheap labor under the table not the poor people they take advantage of..How about that. Rubio is a sell out

Comment

• Voting Romney

Comment

• Originally posted by Perro View Post
                    Voting Romney
                    I have to ask what has Romney said that he will do that gets you're vote I'll wait? Other than implement the same policies the great Bush placed into office that you idiots keep blaming Obama for because a republican congress keeps voting to keep them in place.. Please explain I would love to hear.. The same Romney who was 47 out of 50 states in job creation who won't even show his taxes and obviously hates Hispanics please explain

Comment

• Viva Romerro!!!!! Anyways P4P Clinton ****s on Obama.

Comment

Working...
                      X