• hand wraps??

ugh, buying some for a club.
    100% cotton?
    or polyester stretchable ones?
    pros/cons of each?
    thanks!!

Rockin say something!!

Comment

No stretching wraps, buy the good ones. When unwraping roll them up correctly after they dry out. Wash them every third time used (atleast) and pay attention to clean hands/wraps/feet/socks. Always use clean flip flops in the shower room take great care of your skin and hair.
      Cleanliness is a MUST for any athlete especially a fighter who sweats alot use petrolium jelly on their faces which is not good for your skin when used often. Cleanliness is a big part of conditioning!! absolutely NO...

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
        No stretching wraps, buy the good ones. When unwraping roll them up correctly after they dry out. Wash them every third time used (atleast) and pay attention to clean hands/wraps/feet/socks. Always use clean flip flops in the shower room take great care of your skin and hair.
        Cleanliness is a MUST for any athlete especially a fighter who sweats alot use petrolium jelly on their faces which is not good for your skin when used often. Cleanliness is a big part of conditioning!! absolutely NO...

Ray
        could u summarize that in 1 line without trolling HAHA

Comment

Ringside had some that had some elasticity to them, I liked them much better than the regular cloth ones. Just a much better fit................

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            Ringside had some that had some elasticity to them, I liked them much better than the regular cloth ones. Just a much better fit................
            i guess we'll go with elasticity since thats wat majority of internet prefers hm.

Comment

In my experience the elasticity ones you tend to need to wrap fairly tight to give the proper protection. The cotton ones have just enough stretch for your bones in your hands to move but not break. Wrapping hands is an art form if you want to really protect your hands.

You say you are buying them for a club? I've never been to a gym where they had wraps for members, it's always been bring your own wraps for hygiene reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by PitbullParsons View Post
                In my experience the elasticity ones you tend to need to wrap fairly tight to give the proper protection. The cotton ones have just enough stretch for your bones in your hands to move but not break. Wrapping hands is an art form if you want to really protect your hands.

You say you are buying them for a club? I've never been to a gym where they had wraps for members, it's always been bring your own wraps for hygiene reasons.
                im on west coast canada, and i went to two "boxing gyms", both hand stinky ass handwraps and gloves haha.

but im buying it to sell to members.
                thanks for your response, I personally like cotton ones better too !

Comment

Working...
                X