Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Oscar should have just let Schaefer and Haymon buy Golden Boy from him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see why Oscar would regret it at this point. He raised Floyd's fee to $2.5 milliion to promote his fight(according to Glaser on twitter). Convinced B-Hop to side with him and got him the Kovalev fight. Got a working relationship with HBO again. Possibly work with Top Rank (Cotto-Canelo fight?)

Oscar might not be the smartest guy, but he's surrounding himself with the right people and is making the right power moves. I don't see why he would have any regret about kicking Schaefer to the curb and refusing to sell his company.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
      I don't see why Oscar would regret it at this point. He raised Floyd's fee to $2.5 milliion to promote his fight(according to Glaser on twitter). Convinced B-Hop to side with him and got him the Kovalev fight. Got a working relationship with HBO again. Possibly work with Top Rank (Cotto-Canelo fight?)

Oscar might not be the smartest guy, but he's surrounding himself with the right people and is making the right power moves. I don't see why he would have any regret about kicking Schaefer to the curb and refusing to sell his company.
      Exactly Oscar is richer then all of them and he making the right moves, Scheffar and hayom are gonn burn alot of cash trying to compete!

Comment

Lol.....ts got anally raped in his own thread

Comment

Originally posted by I Hate Thugs! View Post
          You're still following me around like a lost puppy? I though I gave you enough treats. Now go fetch the ball like a good little dog.

Comment

Originally posted by I Hate Thugs! View Post
            its not the first time and it wont be the last.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
              LOL....no....no he doesn't...not even close.

Haymon is way more rich and powerful than Oscar will ever dream to be. Schaefer is too. Are you slow?
              Net Worth:
              Oscar De La Hoya: $200mil
              Richard Schaefer: $20mil
              Al Haymon: $15mil

Comment

Are Khasekhemwy & Inkanyamba the same poster or just lovers?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
                  Wow I didn't think about the 2nd part but you right haymon and Adonis pissed
                  Good point I forgot Stevenson is a Haymon fighter. I wondered why he went with Kovalev but it makes sense because it's Main Events not Top Rank

Comment

This Kanyamba guy's only pass-time is bringing up inaccurate, bias-laced and race-based threads about why a black guy in boxing is doing okay, and then BrushMyHair the black sidekick chimes in (usually about why broner is going to be an ATG) and they both amp each other up. Same-old pattern just reeking of insecurity, a lack of education and social isolation.

Haymon and Shaeffer are employee's, Oscar is an employer's. Of course Oscar has multiples more money than both combined, and it would be stupid for him to sell GB. Schaffer got manoeuvred into unemployment (I bet this makes him relatable to you guys), and Haymon is merely an advisor/manager. Oscar is the boss and the shot-caller.

Now both you boys can crawl back into your hole you came out of and share (government) cheese with the other rats.

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
                      Net Worth:
                      Oscar De La Hoya: $200mil
                      Richard Schaefer: $20mil
                      Al Haymon: $15mil
                      LMFAO

but but but.......

Comment

Working...
                      X