Comments Thread For: Mayweather: September 2015 Will Be My Last Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And then my **** got hard!!

Comment

I imagine people already knew this? 4 fights left, 2 a year, and he would be 38 come September 2015. That's a long career, probably too long for a guy who earned as much as Mayweather. Good to see him confirming it though. There's always that wildcard though, if Floyd gets that L, maybe pride would lead him to keep fighting to prove he "still got it" unfortunately, like Roy Jones.

Comment

hes gonna fight mares for the his 50th bout

Comment

i hope all the haters will retire too and only real boxing fans stay in this thread.

Comment

do us all a favor and retire now.

you'll never fight the best out there and you'll continue to fight the likes of khan...then prob richard abril after that.

go away and let the best fighters fight each other.

Comment

Comment

Seeing Mayweather go will be bitter sweet. He's a great talent but it'll be interesting to see who rises to the top without Pacquiao and Mayweather in terms of drawing power. I have a hard time believing the he won't go for 50 and 0 b

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  Only 4 more cherry picks and he makes it out of the contract alive. I hope SHO stop the honey moon phase right before the last fight and tell him he still hasn't pulled in enough for the network and needs to fight Pac or they will sue.
                  The same 'cherrypicks' that are leagues better than what that overhyped, defenseless hypejob in your avatar is fighting. As soon as he finally moves up to his second weight class, just 8lbs up, he will get exposed if he fights the top guys there and at 175. Floyd fights top 3 fighters 17lbs and 24lbs up from his debut weight class and he's a cherrypicker? Let's see Golovkin fight at Cruiserweight, like Hernandez, Chambers, Jones, Huck, and see if he beats any of them. Forget CW, does he even beat Hopkins, Stevenson, Kovalev, Pascal, Bute, Dawson, at 175? Does he even beat Ward, Froch, Groves, Kessler, Bika?

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    Only 4 more cherry picks and he makes it out of the contract alive. I hope SHO stop the honey moon phase right before the last fight and tell him he still hasn't pulled in enough for the network and needs to fight Pac or they will sue.
                    Shut up you sound like a bitter woman when your not so busy being all over GGG's nuts all you do is talk dumb **** about Mayweather get a life

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                      Yeah Floyd will retire one win away from breaking Rocky Marciano's record. Mmm Hmm. We believe you Floyd. You gutless Turd. Your record will not read 49-0 anyway. It will read "A bunch of guys not named Pacquiao & 0"
                      You sound really dumb he is the gutless turd but he actually gets in the ring while you are the one being a keyboard warrior how about you go put on some gloves and do better than what he did but I am sure that you will not go do that because you are in fact the gutless turd and you are riding manny so hard I hope he wore a condom so you don't get pregnant loser

Comment

Working...
                      X