No announcement yet.

The first and last REAL job Pres. Obama had was as a Ice Cream Scooper in 76'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by One_Businessman View Post
    You know...an actual real job in the Private Sector where actual goods are being produced for a profit as opposed to getting a guaranteed salary from tax payers money. A real job that... not part time, non-profit, law lecturer jobs that served as a prerequisite to career politics. Here...have a look:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...m-business-am/

]

Maybe he lost a lot more than just his taste for Ice Cream. Could this be where young Obama first started developing his views ...feeling of being exploited as a wage earner working for his Bourgeoisie business owner...working hard making ice cream for a minimum wage. Maybe he felt that he was entitled to a "living wage" of 15 an hour [adjusted for dollars today] scooping ice cream every day. Surely being the young, exploited Proletariat that he was.. he wanted a share of the profits so that he has more discretionary money to afford buying Marijuana and other necessities.

This is where the thread topic is supposed to end but there will be extra for those interested. Moving on:

Lets cover some more:

That's a lot of "Unknowns". Ha...that last one made me laugh. Selling NY times subscriptions. Very productive...you're growing the economy selling a leftist news paper. Where would GDP be without NY times sales.

A leftists wet dream bucket list of issues. NOT a real job.

After years of non-jobs, he then did this:

Oh great...I'm sure they couldn't wait to vote Conservative, have lower taxes and be left alone. Oh wait..

Comment

This goes for Bernie Sanders as well.

His resume does not pass the One_Capitalist real job Test. Straight outta School to career politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        What a failure Obama is, I mean being the first black president of the US. that doesn't look the least bit impressive on his resume.
        That accomplishment is to no credit of his own. He just happened to be the black dude that the party decided to push to pander for votes.

Soon we will have a woman president. And not because she is best suited for the job.

Comment

Working...
        X