Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you let a man **** you in the ******* for 100 million??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
    ....as long as he doesn't cum in my butt or have a donkey schlong I might consider it
    If I didn't like you, I'd sig this shit right here quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
      i hope this was a joke
      no it wasn't, that dude makes **** comments all the time but says he's not. I think he's in denial.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        no it wasn't, that dude makes **** comments all the time but says he's not. I think he's in denial.
        Wow 100 million dollars on the line, I would take that in a heartbeat to get out the ****hole I'm living in, I'm not gay but if u wanna say I am its watevz I just know with that kinda money I can do whatever I want I won't have to worry about work ill just invest in some stuff, get a nice place, car and enjoy my life.

Comment

Wow 100 million dollars on the line, I would take that in a heartbeat to get out the ****hole I'm living in, I'm not gay but if u wanna say I am its watevz I just know with that kinda money I can do whatever I want I won't have to worry about work ill just invest in some stuff, get a nice place, car and enjoy my life.
          this is a joke thread, why would you even think of it for one second? You think he made the thread so you can think deep about what 100mil can do for you or to expose something

Comment

this is a joke thread, why would you even think of it for one second? You think he made the thread so you can think deep about what 100mil can do for you or to expose something
            Well of course its a joke thread but I was in a position like that I already said what I think about it, I'm just trying to justify what 100M will do to someone I wouldn't call anyone gay if they took an offer like that.

Maybe if he said would you accept a **** in your butt straight up I would call anyone a **** that would say yes.

Comment

Well of course its a joke thread but I was in a position like that I already said what I think about it, I'm just trying to justify what 100M will do to someone I wouldn't call anyone gay if they took an offer like that.

Maybe if he said would you accept a **** in your butt straight up I would call anyone a **** that would say yes.
              ok what part don't you get? It doesn't matter if you're getting paid to commit a gay act, if you're getting paid to do gay things that makes you gay, I'm done with this topic. Lets just say I'm not surprised you thought about it, with your lip gloss threads etc

Comment

ok what part don't you get? It doesn't matter if you're getting paid to commit a gay act, if you're getting paid to do gay things that makes you gay, I'm done with this topic. Lets just say I'm not surprised you thought about it, with your lip gloss threads etc
                if your straight and do a gay act doesnt that make you bisexual not gay?

Comment

Sdfu if you had 100million infront of your face you would spread you ass cheecks faster then I can say no, you would probably accept two cocks.

And I haven't done any gay acts so I'm not gay, drop it homeboy.

Comment

Can I be asleep during it?

Comment

I seriously think DJ Emz is a maricon. Im not even saying this as a diss. His posts are really gay lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X