• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would this scare you?

As a defender if you heard this war cry after a play

It would but this scares me more...

Comment

I don't know, granted that was probably the best 2 yard run ever but Peterson absolutely destroys Gay then screams like a guy who's just found his wife screwing the neighbour, plus the tackling was awful. Junior Seau looked like he was trying to give Barber a ******* not tackle him and what looks like Asante Samuel comes flying in with the highlight reel tackle and completely miscues the angle and well after that the D-lineman are well D-lineman. On the second angle Samuel does a pathetic job if that was Winfield he would of stuck him good

Comment

overrated.

forte , jones-drew , rice , gore , addai , etc. are all better.

besides he'll get hurt again. he's soft like all vikings players.

Comment

Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
          overrated.

forte , jones-drew , rice , gore , addai , etc. are all better.

besides he'll get hurt again. he's soft like all vikings players.
          the only RB arguably better than Peterson right now is Chris Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
            the only RB arguably better than Peterson right now is Chris Johnson
            johnson is good. don't know if better than peterson skillwise though.

it's not all about stats.

Comment

Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
              johnson is good. don't know if better than peterson skillwise though.

it's not all about stats.
              what is it about for a RB then? Peterson is the best pure runner in the league and he's improved leaps and bounds in his pass catching and pass blocking, plus when he's on the field defenses completely key in on him leaving Favre plenty of single coverage to capitalise on

Comment

That girly squeal would fire me up to try to put a big shot on him next play.

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
                  I don't know, granted that was probably the best 2 yard run ever but Peterson absolutely destroys Gay then screams like a guy who's just found his wife screwing the neighbour, plus the tackling was awful. Junior Seau looked like he was trying to give Barber a ******* not tackle him and what looks like Asante Samuel comes flying in with the highlight reel tackle and completely miscues the angle and well after that the D-lineman are well D-lineman. On the second angle Samuel does a pathetic job if that was Winfield he would of stuck him good
                  The hit on Gay was incredible, don't get me wrong but that run by Barber and I don't say this because I'm a Dallas fan, was something you see once in a lifetime.

How he didn't go down was beyond me.

He shrugged off pro defenders like he was a man among boys. I don't care what angle they took, you see at least 4 times he just pushes gorwn men off of him like it's nothing.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X