Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did people forget how bad Wilder looked?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets face it America, they are putting bums in with Wilder for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
      Lets face it America, they are putting bums in with Wilder for a reason.
      Yup.

Him vs Klitschko would be an interesting fight. But having seen his fight vs Szpilka, I'm not sure he gets through Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy05 View Post
        Knockouts cause amneisia. Wilder looked as sloppy as he always does

The funniest part about it is that he only beat Szpilka, who never deserved a title fight in the first place
        Thats the Haymon way of title fights Pitbull Vs Poodle. It should be a Kangal vs Pit Bull

Comment

For a guy who is so poorly skilled, he sure does win a lot.

Get your list of excuses ready when he bombs out your man Povetkin.

Comment

Ask us again after he knocks out Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Fury WAS susceptible to overhand rights, but that's something he's clearly fixed now.

The overhand right is Chisora's Sunday punch. He rocked Fury with it several times during their first fight, but never landed it once in the rematch.

If you compare Fury now to how he was before Uncle Pete took over coaching him, you will see that he never gets squared up any more and doesn't make the mistake of pulling straight back with his head in the air while trying to make space, which was something he had habit of doing, once upon a time. That, combined with his height, was what made him vulnerable to overhand rights.

If Szpilka's feignts and southpaw stance confused Wilder, think what Fury could do to him. Tyson can box very well southpaw when he wants to.
              Chisora isnt 6'7" with a 80 plus inch reach nor does he have exceptional one punch ko power.

Also Wilder was punching down and also Szpilka is a southpaw and a lot shorter....Fury is a lot of man, a lot more to hit and he still is square when he throws punches.

the first five seconds you see this.....he throws arm punches and doesnt pivot or swivle his hips when he punches....whenever he throws something other than a jab, he lingers on the line of defense

He wont beat Wilder fighting him like he is in their with a 39 year old Klitschko

bouncing around and throwing 200 punches wont cut it...this is an even fight and an intriguing match up....Both have improved from where they were say 4 years ago but neither what I'd call polished technically....outmaneuvering Wlad didnt turn Fury into Ali

Wilder isnt safety first like Wlad and will throw when Tyson feints or is posing...WLad waits for the perfect shot...Wilder makes opportunites more often

Comment

I remember this:

Szpilka by KO/TKO

aldo5408, BigZ44, Bipolar Hero, BlackBenjamin, Crazylegs77, Flabulous, JACK1190, KOVALEVKO, Kubix, LacedUp, lightsout_finit, Mash121, mlac, Money Shot, NEETzsche, nmz, RedZmaja, SafaBoxingFan, Virgil Caine

That being said, Wilder didn't exactly look like Alexis Arguello in there.

But none of these giant HW's do.

I could see Wilder losing to Povetkin and Fury.

He also could knock them spark the fuck out.

That's the intriguing thing about Wilder. He has that big eraser power, while being flawed. You don't have to be Eddie Futch to figure this shit out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  I remember this:

Szpilka by KO/TKO

aldo5408, BigZ44, Bipolar Hero, BlackBenjamin, Crazylegs77, Flabulous, JACK1190, KOVALEVKO, Kubix, LacedUp, lightsout_finit, Mash121, mlac, Money Shot, NEETzsche, nmz, RedZmaja, SafaBoxingFan, Virgil Caine

That being said, Wilder didn't exactly look like Alexis Arguello in there.

But none of these giant HW's do.

I could see Wilder losing to Povetkin and Fury.

He also could knock them spark the fuck out.

That's the intriguing thing about Wilder. He has that big eraser power, while being flawed. You don't have to be Eddie Futch to figure this shit out.
                  God damn SP30 with the pure ownage.

Dude got clowned on. Let me guess, "I only picked him as a joke doe."

Comment

Wilder is haymons heavyweight version of Andre Berto.

He had the talent, but stopped developing. He's nothing special. Haymon is a genius at stumping his fighters development.

Comment

Wilder is one dimensional, that much is clear right now. If you don't or (don't want to) see it, you're biased, simple as that.

That said, Fury isn't some maestro in the ring either, despite what his die hards love to say. He did beat Wlad in one of the most pathetic fights I've seen with equally pathetic punch output. To be fair, Klitschko looked even worse and basically threw the fight away.

I don't think we will see Wilder - Fury, most certainly this fight won't be for the HW throne because I think one of them will lose their next fight. Or both.

HW division is still what it was, a division filled with low skilled fighters, the only diffrence is, it's lacking a dominant, far more better fighter than everybody else.
                      Last edited by Szef; 01-26-2016, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X