Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach Speaks on Billy Joe Saunders, Tureano Johnson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If all of these middleweights fear golovkin, why not just call their bluffs and agree to the smaller piece of the pie? It's obvious they're afraid and the ultra-confident sanchez/golovkin can make good pay for short bouts.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
      kinda hard to fight a guy who isnt willing to fight you until a year or so down the line, after his tuneup tour is completed......
      I swear. You, and a handful od others on here would gladly drop down and take a full facial from GGG if he asked you to.

Comment

Originally posted by Can'tHoldMeBack View Post
        Isn't that samething that's going on with canelo wasn't y'all screaming let lil g get a fight in at 168 before fighting ward lol y'all contradict y'all selves more then loeffler and Sanchez do
        Oh really, Canelo was asked to sign a contract tying him to fight a guy in a year, a guy who hasn't gotten in the ring steadily for a few years. A guy who largely is considered unable to make the weight class he was currently in.

Naw, Canelo was being asked to fight his mandatory, and team GGG gave him a interim fight.

Ward wanted GGG to sign to fight him this fall, but it was last summer when the offer was sent. It would have been over a year.

Canelo has until May to agree to the fight. And Canelo hasn't missed fights because of injuries.

GGG didn't want to be Krusher, hoping Ward is ready, but having no idea if he truly is,

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          This guy just keeps rolling out the gold.

So, it should be all about wanting to test yourself, and prove that you are the best..... right Abel ?

But let me guess, an elite world-class guy like Ward would be a GREAT opponent for Sullivan Barrera, right ?

The question is, does Ward think so too?

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
            These fighters want their money. I Get That !

But I am with Abel on what ever happened to fighting the best to see who is the best !
            This is why you're ****n ******ED and you shouldn't comment ever again.

Golovkin is the one that used to say in every single ****n interview "This is business, this is business"

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              It's been three years bruh, three years ago Ward would've wrecked the world. Let's see him reaffirm himself again as he seems hell bent on doing before we start the non-sense with all due respect to Ward he isn't a 20 something year old anymore...past glories are commendable but show us what you can do today against a live body and we'll start f'ing with you again. Some folks around here consider that hate but it's the reality of the matter that objectively looking at how much time it's been since Ward has been in tough most other boxers wouldn't be considered anywhere near top ten with the list of scalps Ward has on his record in the past few years. Can't take away the past but most of us live in the right now.
              " a live body " ?

You mean, like Golovkin ?

That coulda been a good fight bro.

It coulda given Golovkin the kinda rep that Ward has.

Or " had ", in your book.

BTW, turnedup..... " a live body " is who we want Golovkin to fight.

A " live body " is Ward, whether you like to admit it or not.

Golovkin is not avoided.

You read it yourself in this very article..... when it comes to Golovkin vs Ward/Lara, it is all about the benjamin's..... but when it comes to Golovkin/BJS, it should be about wanting to test yourself against the very best

Come on man.
              Last edited by aboutfkntime; 01-14-2016, 01:47 PM.

Comment

TODAY, Sanchez thinks it should be ALL about wanting to fight the best.

biznezz is not important, TODAY.

go figure SMH

Comment

Plenty at MW

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  This guy just keeps rolling out the gold.

So, it should be all about wanting to test yourself, and prove that you are the best..... right Abel ?

But let me guess, an elite world-class guy like Ward would be a GREAT opponent for Sullivan Barrera, right ?

Last time I heard Ward was then the witness protection plan. He has no draw power. Maybe nearby, but out side of that.. Not pretty

Let GGG fight all MW contenders before considering any move Up.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                    This is why you're ****n ******ED and you shouldn't comment ever again.

Golovkin is the one that used to say in every single ****n interview "This is business, this is business"
                    Golovkin doesn't speak english well. He does say "this is business" or :this is serious business" or "i know my situation" in interviews.

This usually means, "I am a professional. I work hard and take my craft very seriously."

Or sometimes he means "It is very difficult to get fighters in the ring with me."

He never says it meaning I want easy fights for a lot of money like most fighters these days.

Comment

This guy, Ward: fought Paul Smith at 176, then called out Murdock. But says he wanted GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X