No announcement yet.

Should May sue for defamation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    How about Roidweather disclose the information about him falling his A sample and using a special waiver to not inform his opponents that he failed and not bothering to rest his B sample ... that would cheat things up nicely
    He can not disclose this information for it did not happened, therefore doesn't exist.

Comment

If he tries to sue he won't succeed cause he knows is all true.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I dont think you people realize that GBP already went through this when Montoya did the same article. He left with his tail between his legs. Hauser got played and it will cost him.

Outside of NSB and maxboxing this story doesn't exist. ESPN doesn't care, SI doesn't care. No one cares.

Comment

I'm not a disgusting fl0wmo who accuses and when the accused files a lawsuit, he/she cries, "FOUL!". In reality, as a fan, you welcome lawsuits, guilty or not, to get to the bottom of it.

So I favor Mayweather filing a lawsuit to clear his name. That is if he is interested (in clearing his name.)

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
            He's not going to file a lawsuit because he does not want to encourage our overly litigious society but instead, from what I understand, he is in the process of having this Hauser deported to a land with no computers.
            The 'overly litigious society' is a myth, cultivated by the insurance industry to discourage people from making entirely justified claims against their policies.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
              I'm not a disgusting fl0wmo who accuses and when the accused files a lawsuit, he/she cries, "FOUL!". In reality, as a fan, you welcome lawsuits, guilty or not, to get to the bottom of it.

So I favor Mayweather filing a lawsuit to clear his name. That is if he is interested (in clearing his name.)
              I agree. Show me the documents.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                so if he does sue it'll prove to you he's not using?
                It's a double edged sword.

If Floyd sues it is because he feels "threatens" by these rumors because he is a cheat

If Floyd doesn't sue it is because he doesn't want any further attention brought on the matter because he is a cheat.

Haterz are too easy

Comment

Originally posted by Priest Andretti View Post
                  I dont think you people realize that GBP already went through this when Montoya did the same article. He left with his tail between his legs. Hauser got played and it will cost him.

Outside of NSB and maxboxing this story doesn't exist. ESPN doesn't care, SI doesn't care. No one cares.
                  you said maxboxing is nothing but GBP takes time to scare away Montoya... lol!

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                    so if he does sue it'll prove to you he's not using?
                    Well first off he has no case, Hauser never accussed him of juicing the way Floyd did of Pacquiao. Floyd and his family really made false accusations and defamed Pacquiao's name. if Floyd does sue Hauser, All Hauser has to do is request the test results and Floyds medical history the way Pacmans lawyers did. But Golden Boy tried to silence Montoya, Goodman, and Hauser when they were trying to uncover this, so that shows you already they may have something to be nervous about or hide. Plus the way Hauser worded his article Floyd has no case, Hauser never said he was on the stuff. But Floyd Mayweather and his family have all blatantly said Pacquiao was a cheater and taking peds.

When Team Pac requested those medical history papers team mayweather backed down and rushed to settle out of court with a higher financial settlement.

So why would Floyd sue or throw a lawsuit when Hauser never said he was on juice but questioned the actions of Golden boy and USADA and his side already got nervous when team pac asked for his test results and medical prescription history?

Comment

Hauser covered himself by saying, in a way, that he never said floyd was on anything just that he heard rumours. Its bad journalism and got the masses talking as anything involving floyd will do but i think hes covered.

Comment

Working...
                      X