Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Stalin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well probably this photo taken after he rob a bank or perform surprise sex on some devotchka.

stalin was notorious criminal at young age

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      Yes I know millions died under his reign of terror but I did not know he was a dish at one time,when he was young.

I figured the lounge would find this interesting.
      Looks like a gigolo!!!

Comment

Nice hair.

Comment

via GIPHY

Comment

looks like a flaming hmo

Comment

hes looks average in terms of looks maybe 6/10 just above average

but the power he had makes his mac so unbelievably superior to all of ours, we cant even fathom it, he literally could have made anyone of us clean off his nob cheese, before rogering the very woman we wanted most, and a 1000 others to boot

its amazing that a human being can reach such heights in terms of power, I mean he isnt much different to us or any other human, and yet he got the power, be it through some kind of emotional drive or ability or both, its crazy seeing what looks like a normal human being then realizing what they became

one thing thats odd is he doesn't even look Russian and usually Russians are unmistakable in their looks, they all seem to have a common ancestor
              Last edited by AlexKid; 03-12-2016, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Hitler got rejected again? Awaits holocaust of all Russians. Must be awesome having all that power. Your personal issues become everyone's problem

If I was in power ever guy over 5 inches would die
                Last edited by AlexKid; 03-12-2016, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  hes looks average in terms of looks maybe 6/10 just above average

but the power he had makes his mac so unbelievably superior to all of ours, we cant even fathom it, he literally could have made anyone of us clean off his nob cheese, before rogering the very woman we wanted most, and a 1000 others to boot

its amazing that a human being can reach such heights in terms of power, I mean he isnt much different to us or any other human, and yet he got the power, be it through some kind of emotional drive or ability or both, its crazy seeing what looks like a normal human being then realizing what they became

one thing thats odd is he doesn't even look Russian and usually Russians are unmistakable in their looks, they all seem to have a common ancestor
                  Are you saying incest type genetics?? My theory! I believe Stalin was Georgian!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Are you saying incest type genetics?? My theory! I believe Stalin was Georgian!
                    Not incest probably genetic drift or something, but they really look simlar they all have the same eyes and nose type

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                      Not incest probably genetic drift or something, but they really look simlar they all have the same eyes and nose type
                      Incest was my guess... But I love Russian women!

Comment

Working...
                      X