Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG is next line for good but hyped punchers to get exposed against an elite boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    GGG has not fought one elite level boxer or boxer puncher.....he isn't hard to hit and when he does cut off the ring, he doesn't always work on the inside

I know this isn't gonna be a popular opinion but I just don't see anything special or extraordinary out of him

Lets see him face some adversity at the top level before some of you guys anoint him as an all time great
    Being exposed is what happened to David Price or Thomas Dulorme. Losing to an elite fighter is not being exposed as you have already beat everyone to make it to that level.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Some(lots of fanboys actually) fanboys, the media, commentators, his trainer, his manager, his promoter. Yes, that would be getting exposed.

And no, one loss does not mean you got exposed. Danny Garcia, Amir Khan, Robert Guerrero, etc. no one think s highly of them, a loss for them can't expose them to anything.
      You're really reaching now. LMAO!!! What do you expect a trainer, manager or promoter to say about their fighter.
      "Oh he's ****!"... "But we love and support him".

Comment

you can be exposed because people are calling him elite with out proving it

some people even got this guy top ten p4p, so when he faces another p4p talent, I see him losing

dude hasn't beat a guy in the top 100 pound for pound....so yes he will be exposed as being a very good fighter....not great, or top ten p4p

Froch and Ward are elite fighters....lets see him face someone on their level or GGG's perceived level

Comment

Haha, can you imagine how mad people on here are going to be when GGG is the #1 PPV star in boxing?

Can't hide forever

Comment

Originally posted by Publius View Post
            Haha, can you imagine how mad people on here are going to be when GGG is the #1 PPV star in boxing?

Can't hide forever
            at 34 years old....how long will it last....2 fights lol

he will never be the number 1 ppv star....no enough time, not enough talent in his division

Comment

you can be exposed because people are calling him elite with out proving it

some people even got this guy top ten p4p, so when he faces another p4p talent, I see him losing

dude hasn't beat a guy in the top 100 pound for pound....so yes he will be exposed as being a very good fighter....not great, or top ten p4p

Froch and Ward are elite fighters....lets see him face someone on their level or GGG's perceived level
              He was chasing Froch for a year, ready to go up and face him in the UK. Remember what Froch said? "We'll swerve him if we can, punches like a mule, dangerous fight". Why don't you get informed, a$$wipe?

Comment

at 34 years old....how long will it last....2 fights lol

he will never be the number 1 ppv star....no enough time, not enough talent in his division
                Boxers can have longer careers than in other sports. It will depend on how his age effects him.

Comment

GGG has not fought one elite level boxer or boxer puncher.....he isn't hard to hit and when he does cut off the ring, he doesn't always work on the inside

I know this isn't gonna be a popular opinion but I just don't see anything special or extraordinary out of him

Lets see him face some adversity at the top level before some of you guys anoint him as an all time great
                  Please don't tell me who to anoint. You trash GGG and say he will get exposed by an elite boxer. Damn man. Say the name of this elite boxer who could expose him. Don't say Ward because Ward ain't no middleweight. Name the elite level middleweight boxer who could expose GGG. If you can't name this skilled elite middleweight boxer who could expose GGG then why should your opinion be taken seriously?

Comment

In theory he should fight Lara... I'm just not very excited to watch it

Comment

Being exposed is what happened to David Price or Thomas Dulorme. Losing to an elite fighter is not being exposed as you have already beat everyone to make it to that level.
                      Good post! GGG can be beat just like anyone else however it will take a special fighter to do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X