• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interviewer is ******ed.

"What if you aren't allowed to punch?"

Fukin clown

Comment

Yep, people definitely only know Ronda Rousey because she mentioned Floyd a couple of times and certainly not because she is the most dominant female in the sport she partakes in.

Comment

This is like saying usc female pg can dunk on lebron 1 on 1

Crickets

Comment

i would have no clue who she was if it werent for this forum

Comment

Agree! Seeing articles on the internet trying so hard to link her to this fight, that is a JOKE to me. She is not doing it but the Media is doing it and to me that is WEAK and a fukin Insult to Boxing, they're actually MOCKING THE SPORT by saying "This Women Can Beat The Best Boxers In The World In A Fight" then you have idiots who claim to be boxing fans going right along with it

I respect what she does but stop trying to link her to the biggest fight in boxing to boost her fame. That is WEAK!
            Last edited by sicko; 03-18-2015, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Agree! Seeing articles on the internet trying so hard to link her to this fight, that is a JOKE to me. She is not doing it but the Media is doing it and to me that is WEAK and a fukin Insult to Boxing and they're actually MOCKING THE SPORT by saying "This Women Can Beat The Best Boxers In The World In A Fight" then you have idiots who claim to be boxing fans going right along with it

I respect what she does but stop trying to link her to the biggest fight in boxing to boost her fame. That is WEAK!
              Yeah, that how it works .... MSM >>>> weak-minded

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Agree! Seeing articles on the internet trying so hard to link her to this fight, that is a JOKE to me. She is not doing it but the Media is doing it and to me that is WEAK and a fukin Insult to Boxing, they're actually MOCKING THE SPORT by saying "This Women Can Beat The Best Boxers In The World In A Fight" then you have idiots who claim to be boxing fans going right along with it

Mayweather skills will have a limited factor inside the cage against Ronda. You think Ronda will stand toe to toe against Floyd? She won't even try to trade punches with him. She will put Floyd on his back and do what Ronda do best once she gets a hold of them on the ground. Her unbreakable, inescapable arm bar.

Comment

Yeah she is trying to build a name off Floyd, she is just following Floyds blueprint she even said she admired Floyds publicity and marketing of his brand and playing the heel. Thats why she does it and talks **** because she can market herself.

Floyd has piggy backed of fighters for a while its how he got so big, First Arturo Gatti, than Oscar De La Hoya, then Hatton to get UK fans, he retires, saw Pacquiao blew up after destroying Oscar, and piggy backed off Pacmans name and teased us about the super fight for years and even name dropped Pacman randomly while Pac never spoke of Floyd unless asked.

Floyd couldn't even sell out a high school gym in his hometown on his name alone until he started aligning himself with popular boxers and draws like Gatti, Oscar, HAtton and Pacquiao. Heck even Floyd was a fan of Pacman, before Floyd fought Oscar, Manny Pacquiao was a bigger name and star than him, and that is a fact.

Why get mad at her when Floyd did the same thing? why knock her hustle? And I doubt people who like her even liked her or knew about her because of a TMZ article about Floyd vs Rousey. She already had hype and a name before that.
                  Last edited by hectari; 03-18-2015, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Ronda ain't exactly elusive. She gets punched by women who are way slower and hit with way way less power than Floyd. Floyd would be even faster and more powerful in those mma gloves. You have to grab him to take him down. She even said she'd have to crawl across the mat to have a chance to win. In a street fight she'd get her face punted with that move.

Comment

Originally posted by Pelencho View Post
                      after manny said that she could beat floyd in an mma match

Jeff knows Floyd can whoop a womans ass though lol, when he said he will hit her mufka ass upside her head I know that much hahahahaha dam not a good look Jeff especailly after all these stories of Floyd beating on women.

Comment

Working...
                      X