Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Much $ Did You Spend On Your Wedding?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] How Much $ Did You Spend On Your Wedding?

Hey guys I'm not married but I guess one day I have to lol.

So my friends and cousins all paid ridiculous sums of money for their weddings. I was wondering how much did your weddings cost out of curiousity ???

My brother's wedding was about 40,000 and this was like 1999.

My cousin's was about 50,000 and her younger sister was 70,000.

My friend who married an executive baller wifey came out to like 120,000!

Let's do a poll and all of you who are married post how much your weddings came out to.

I know I'm not gonna shell out more than 15,000 for mine so its gonna be pretty much just at a nice lounge or reception hall with a buffet included.

Let's all post how much your wedding came out to and what was involved?

This should be interesting since I know a lot of you are married here.

around $13,000...

I invited only family and close friends only, one of my friends is professional photographer so that was his gift (saved a couple thousands in that) at the end of it all it was a very simple but unforgettable night.

We got half of it back in envelopes and gifts.

Comment

$0.

We went to the courthouse and, in the words of Bruce Springsteen, "man, that was all she wrote".

Comment

120 grand?

what the fEck?

you could literally buy the couple a house with that money in some states, or put a down payment on one hell of a palace. we're just now getting out of a down housing market.

talk about irrational.

120 grand? in money? for one day?

holy guacamole. those people better have more money than they knwo what to do with, or that better be the best p*ssy of all time. in reality, they're probably not all that well off, and she's probably overweight.

Comment

the last wedding i was at could not have been more than 10 grand, and the couple absolutely received close to that in gifts and checks.

Comment

LOL @ anyone spending 40k+ unless they are making big bank

Wouldn;t spend more then 15k anyway..

Only want close family and friends.. Day is for me and my girl/wife

Not some phaggots i hardly know

Comment

40k seems like a good amount to have a decent wedding for a decent amount of guests. Having less people seems more intimate and cheaper (in a good way).

Comment

I don't believe in the institution of marriage (mostly due to the way in which divorce laws favor women in the event of a very likely collapse), so this will (thankfully) never be a problem of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                  I don't believe in the institution of marriage (mostly due to the way in which divorce laws favor women in the event of a very likely collapse), so this will (thankfully) never be a problem of mine.
                  prenuptial agreement imo

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                    prenuptial agreement imo
                    That's the only way I'd ever even consider it.

Easier said than done, though. Prenups are kryptonite to most girls.

Comment

Working...
                    X