No announcement yet.

GGG feel free to move up to 168 and get you some S.O.G

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG feel free to move up to 168 and get you some S.O.G

Glovkin pleeeeaaase hurry up and clean out 160, because I'm sure Andre Ward would stick around just for...

U.
    Ward
    94.44%
    Glovkin
    5.56%

Don't know what some of the idiots on this forum was thinking, but Ward would SMOTHER GGG taking away ALL HIS POWER with Clinches then outworking him inside as well as outside...let GGG clean out his Division and beat more then just "Super G" before trying to match him up with one of the Best P4P Today

Thank Goodness fans are not Promoters, they would ruin fighters Careers by trying to rush them into fights they are not even ready for

Comment

holy war: the son of god vs. the god of war. book it!

Comment

lol.... all roads lead to S.O.G apparently.
        Move up or down... he's waiting for you I guess.

Comment

The God of War vs The Son Of God. The world might explode if this fight happens.

Comment

Bad fight for Golovkin.

All I'll say.

Comment

Even though Golovkin says he'll fight at 168, I always see his promoter dismissing it in interviews right after. Says he'll stick to 160.

Golovkin is too small.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Don't know what some of the idiots on this forum was thinking, but Ward would SMOTHER GGG taking away ALL HIS POWER with Clinches then outworking him inside as well as outside...let GGG clean out his Division and beat more then just "Super G" before trying to match him up with one of the Best P4P Today

Thank Goodness fans are not Promoters, they would ruin fighters Careers by trying to rush them into fights they are not even ready for
                Ward has never fought a good body puncher like Golovokin he would Break Ward down with those sledge hammer fist he has that is why he's 24 and 0 21 ko's and 350 and 5 in the amatuers. He's boxing best kept seceret.

Comment

I really really like Golovkin, but in no way would I ever pick against Ward. He's starting to gain that aura of invincibility that Mayweather had, you don't put $$$ down against those types of guys. At worst, you don't bet on their fights at all, because then you'll be kicking yourself saying, "I KNEW that was gonna happen!" lol

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    Even though Golovkin says he'll fight at 168, I always see his promoter dismissing it in interviews right after. Says he'll stick to 160.

Golovkin is too small.
                    i don't think he's too small.....he's fought at 160 his entire career. a move up to 168 (his first move up. only one weight class) is not out of the question...........

Comment

Working...
                    X