Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will the third fight differ between Pac and JMM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JMM will lose by UD

Comment

Pac has made big improvements since 2003, he has more power, better workrate (from not having to make weight), a right hand, a better defense. Marquez has visibly slowed down, in terms of hand speed, and reflexes, and the weight is not natural for him = Devastation for Marquez.

This will be one sided and brutal, Marquez will not be able to get out of the way like he once could, thus not being able to fight his fight, which is timing pac with counters. You add to the fact that Pac doesn't lunge in nearly as much, and is harder to hit only makes his life more difficult for JMM.

That is the way I see it anyway.

Comment

i think the difference in this fight will be pacquiao's skill level. and i personally don't think it's an advantage for manny. i dunno about you guys but i have a much easier time fighting someone thats technically sound because they aren't as wild and unpredictable.

now that pacquiao is more refined i think marquez will have an easier time figuring him out. is pacquiao really any faster than he was at 126-130? probably not. he's gonna seem fast to bigger guys like margarito and de la hoya, but marquez has seen his speed. i don't think the power will make too much of a difference since it's the punches you don't see that get you.

one thing i would like to see from marquez in this fight is a straight right lead followed by an uppercut. marquez takes that little step back before he punches with pacquiao. i think if he takes that step back and to his right, throws the lead followed by the left uppercut (and marquez has one of the best uppercuts in the business) that could work for him.

i'm pumped for this fight as i hate pacquiao and love marquez. i think it will be good for as long as it lasts and however it goes. i will give manny some props if he wins but if he'll only fight martinez at 147 then i think he can fight marquez at 140. won't give him full credit for winning after that comment haha

Comment

hey, JMM might wanna step away from the power so stepping to the right defeats the purpose the only way JMM avoids this beat down is if he doesnt show up.

MP-to young- to strong- to fast-to much for JMM

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
            they're a match made in heaven..
            haters will say how this is not matched and so on but they will be in for a surprise... JMM will always be pac's kryptonite..

pac may win more convincingly though unlike pac's past opponents, JMM surely will steal a couple of rounds.
            Actually, there's one problem with that. Time. Pac is getting better while Marquez is just getting older. Age is catching up with JMM while Pac is becoming a counter puncher ala Hatton fight.

It is also clear that he has been in MANY more wars than Pac. Look at the Juan Diaz and Katsedis fights. He's been through at least 3 or 4 big wars since his last fight with Pac, even though he won them.

Finally, the last thing is power moving up in weight. Apparent in the Mayweather fight, JMM didn't carry power up with him (if he did even weight more than normal fighting weight.)

Those three things favor Pac in this fight.

Comment

Pacquiao will beat marquez by a wider margin than their last two fights.

Comment

this two are the perfect couple in boxing
                they are just trying to figure out whos the mommy and whos the daddy

Comment

Working...
                X