BoxingScene Official Fantasy Football Thread II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    A shipment delivered to his house

You'd think he'd have a safer hook up than that.
    didn't he have it u.s. mailed?

they might do more time for that than the actual possession of the weed.

where's our "bears maul panthers" thread?

Comment

• damn now that Hunter is starten i almost want to put him in instead of Mcgahee...spec since Mc is playen GB fig they will throw a lot bein down

Comment

• Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
        damn now that Hunter is starten i almost want to put him in instead of Mcgahee...spec since Mc is playen GB fig they will throw a lot bein down

Do it. Philly has a bad run defense. Hunter can give you a few catches out the backfield as well.

I went ahead and started him in one of my leagues just to see what he gets this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          Do it. Philly has a bad run defense. Hunter can give you a few catches out the backfield as well.

I went ahead and started him in one of my leagues just to see what he gets this week.
          yeah man i've got him there now...lol changed that position 3 times now this mornen..lol went from Wells, to Manningham, to Mcgahee, now to Hunter...haha

Comment

• Oh FFS another late game for the Cards and Beanie Wells is going to be a late game decision. I might have to bench him and play Jacobs instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
              Oh FFS another late game for the Cards and Beanie Wells is going to be a late game decision. I might have to bench him and play Jacobs instead.
              yeah man i'm benchen Wells in all my games as well...not taken the chance like last week and it costen me

Comment

yeah man i've got him there now...lol changed that position 3 times now this mornen..lol went from Wells, to Manningham, to Mcgahee, now to Hunter...haha

lol **** I have Jordy Nelson, Ben Tate and Plax as possible options but I gotta take the gamble with Hunter. Hope that **** pays off. Especially with Arian Foster coming back today

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                  lol **** I have Jordy Nelson, Ben Tate and Plax as possible options but I gotta take the gamble with Hunter. Hope that **** pays off. Especially with Arian Foster coming back today
                  i know Hunter was a beast in college and b4 the season started lot of experts had high hopes for him...i'm crossen fingers no doubt

Comment

yeah man i'm benchen Wells in all my games as well...not taken the chance like last week and it costen me
                    Exactly, cost me big time last week.

Comment

• Daniel Thomas is out today so I started Bush instead of Hunter...I have a feeling I already made a mistake.

Comment

Working...
                      X