Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Carl Froch isn't the toughest man in boxing I don't know who is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If He would of faced Johnson a few years ago, Johnson would of knock his ass out. Ward will take this "warrior" to school in a few months and that will be the last time we hear from Froch. Good B+ fighter, but against a good fast boxer, He looks slow and one dimensional.

Comment

i've never seen him get put in an extremely adverse situation like jmm and fight his way out of it

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
        i've never seen him get put in an extremely adverse situation like jmm and fight his way out of it
        So being behind on all the judges scorecards in your first defence of your world title and knocking a guy out with 14 seconds to go isn't being put in an adverse situation and fighting your way out of it?

GTFOH

Comment

I'd say hes top 5 toughest P4P but Pacquiao is still number 1. And no one else even comes close.

Comment

froch is the best.

Comment

let's just hope he breaks wards jaw and hopefully we'll see some ear bleeding.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                let's just hope he breaks wards jaw and hopefully we'll see some ear bleeding.
                Damn

Did you catch Ward smashing your missus' back doors in or something?

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo87 View Post
                  Damn

Did you catch Ward smashing your missus' back doors in or something?
                  Na but I saw him sniffing my donkeys ass,he said it was a big part of his training regime.

Comment

love his response to getting hit with a big shot, just letting rip with both hands and smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Hater View Post
                      Dude just comes to fight! His chin is amazing! He takes vicious shots and just fires back. How could anybody not love this guy? He will fight anybody, he's a true warrior! War "The Cobra"!
                      Wait till Ward takes him to school.Ward will make him look worse than Kessler

Comment

Working...
                      X