No announcement yet.

If Shane could find Floyd's brittle chin, you best believe Manny will

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Shane could find Floyd's brittle chin, you best believe Manny will

And when he does, it'll be Lights Out for Floyd.

If this fight ever happens, I see Floyd controlling a boring fight with his quick reflex pot shots and counters, and a lot of holding between pot shots, UNTIL Manny cracks him silly. Grandpa Shane did it, you better believe Manny will do it.

Then if Floyd is still standing, he'll be in full retreat trying to protect his precious "0" until Manny finishes him off or takes over the fight as he opens up the throttle.

.............The End.

Comment

Originally posted by Mil Mascaras View Post
      And when he does, it'll be Lights Out for Floyd.

If this fight ever happens, I see Floyd controlling a boring fight with his quick reflex pot shots and counters, and a lot of holding between pot shots, UNTIL Manny cracks him silly. Grandpa Shane did it, you better believe Manny will do it.

Then if Floyd is still standing, he'll be in full retreat trying to protect his precious "0" until Manny finishes him off or takes over the fight as he opens up the throttle.
      WHAT?!!
      are you filipino pretending to be mexican?
      all real boxing fans know Floyd wins all fantasy fights, especially over Pac.

(sarcasm)

Comment

.............The End.
        Shane didnt even drop him, personally i think floyd has a good chin which passed its test against shane.

Comment

Originally posted by SRcrit View Post
          WHAT?!!
          are you filipino pretending to be mexican?
          all real boxing fans know Floyd wins all fantasy fights, especially over Pac.

(sarcasm)
          A mexican will root against a Black fighter even if he's fighting Hitler.

That's how they are....for some reason.

Comment

well i dont know about that !!!!!! because for months everyone said if manny was to hit mayweather with the same punch mosley did he would finish him off !!! well last saturday manny hit shane with the same punch or harder and he didnt or couldnt finish off mosley !!!!! and mayweather is known to run way faster in the ring then mosley could dream of !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That Mosely punch is so over rated... Many great boxers have been shook by not just a punch but by many punches.. Even manny was shook by a punch with Marquez... Floyd controls and shows his best fight ever against manny

Comment

lol@ a brittle chin... the guy went down once his whole career, and it was because he broke his hand. he has brittle hands... show respect to one of the best fighters in the world... stop being a ***.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                  well i dont know about that !!!!!! because for months everyone said if manny was to hit mayweather with the same punch mosley did he would finish him off !!! well last saturday manny hit shane with the same punch or harder and he didnt or couldnt finish off mosley !!!!! and mayweather is known to run way faster in the ring then mosley could dream of !!!!!!!!!!
                  So Manny can't hurt Floyd, because he didn't KO Shane? WTF?

Comment

So Manny can't hurt Floyd, because he didn't KO Shane? WTF?
                    of corse manny could hurt shane !!! i just dont know about the lights out part !!!! he hurt a 40 yr old mosley it wasnt lights out for him !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X