Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't Brock Lesnar getting any backlash about his racist comments?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's stereotyping but Corona and Burrito are delicious so it's not demeaning at all. It's like saying all the Indians are doctors and scientists, all the Chinese are good in math.

Comment

cause its true, all he needs is a somberdo, and hes done!

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Don View Post
        On the countdown to UFC 121 Brock said "After I whoop his ass im gonna drink a corona and eat a burrito for his mexican heritage"

How is that not rasict??????????

If Floyd would have said that to Marquez the media would be all over him calling him a racist so why is ok for Brock to say these things??
        Because man in sports and in the entertainment industry they will always find a way to ruffle someone's feathers with a comment or a brawl to gain attention from the fans,media outlets and so on.I dont think brock lesnar is taking this fight lightly and he shouldnt because my boy cain velasquez is coming for lesnar's head in this fight which is so huge not only because velasquez poses a threat to brock's heavyweight title run but because of them comments made by lesnar if anything maybe that will rile up cain velasquez more which would be even better for all of us fans so no harm no foul.Brock lesnar shouldnt recieve no back lash for the corona and burrito comments becuase its much different from the mayweather comments about pacquiao and his oriental background!!

Comment

Originally posted by MR.CHICANITO View Post
          Because man in sports and in the entertainment industry they will always find a way to ruffle someone's feathers with a comment or a brawl to gain attention from the fans,media outlets and so on.I dont think brock lesnar is taking this fight lightly and he shouldnt because my boy cain velasquez is coming for lesnar's head in this fight which is so huge not only because velasquez poses a threat to brock's heavyweight title run but because of them comments made by lesnar if anything maybe that will rile up cain velasquez more which would be even better for all of us fans so no harm no foul.Brock lesnar shouldnt recieve no back lash for the corona and burrito comments becuase its much different from the mayweather comments about pacquiao and his oriental background!!
          It's ASIAN background. rugs are oriental, people are Asian.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.CHICANITO View Post
            WTF?? You're racist!!!

Comment

Interesting thread

Comment

Working...
              X