Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you take a blood test for $40 Million?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lyrical View Post
    be real here and honest about this one
    For $40 million I would Tyson with both fists tied behind my back.

Comment

You can take all my blood for $40m

Comment

Yes. Pacquiao just doesn't want Floyd calling the shots and to dictate the fight. Pacquiao will look a wussy and *** if he lets Floyd walk all over him, i cant blame the guy i mean Floyd thinks hes gets to call ALL the shots well i got news for you, it doesn't work like that. Pacquiao is doing the right thing, who wants to WALEKD all over? I defiantly wouldn't and you defiantly wouldn't just think about it.

Comment

Yeah, but I'm also not a millionaire.

Comment

Yes, I am not scared. But I dont want someone telling me to take a blood test for 40 million, so I'll say no. But I will take one with a 24 day cut off.

WTF?

Comment

Don't even need to ask. anyone would do anything for a million ,what more for 40m. are you expecting someone to say no?

Comment

Is this a real question my dude?

Comment

Originally posted by lyrical View Post
                  be real here and honest about this one

You can take half my blood since I'm not a boxer and not a multi millionaire.

If I'm a boxer and multi millionaire and you asked me to take it and fight you.I'll tell you to shove it up your arse.And give 20 mil to go **** yoself

Comment

wow there must be some rich people on this poll ...as 7 have said no lol

Comment

Are you forgetting Pacquiao doesn't need even need 40 million? This guy is worth hundreds of millions already. What is a 40 mill to him? He doesn't care about money it's not an issue to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X