Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst freestyle rapper/best fresstyle rapper....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ The Truth View Post
    discuss....
    killah priest is awesome, even though i hate that dirty ****er but he got skills, just like ****in prime Roy Jones, killah priests(hes not the Roy Jones of lyricism but priest is exceptional) , listen to that bee-yatch,

Comment

Jigga is good at freestyling. this is one of the craziest i've heard.

Comment

Mase murders this **** dunn....one of the best freestyles i ever heard.

His verse starts at 4:40.....like i said, one of the best ever. He blacks the **** out on this

Comment

Its crazy how nice Ma$e was at one point. that was real nice...

Comment

AZ can spit off the top...

Comment

cassidy is the best at freestyle when he wants to be and uses the punch lines another person thats worth listening to is cory gunz you got to here them on the song body bags and lil wayne is the most overrated rapper alive

Comment

Az was nice over success but i like that jay-z freestyle a lot...thats one of my favorites by him.

Honestly yo, i think that if mase came back he could still be one of the best rappers in the game. If he didnt disappear, and continued where he left off on harlem world i think he could have been one of the most popular rappers in the 2000's. He had the complete package; flow, lyrics, swag, presence, story tellin, violence, realness.....everything.

Originally posted by venerablefist View Post
                cassidy is the best at freestyle when he wants to be and uses the punch lines another person thats worth listening to is cory gunz you got to here them on the song body bags and lil wayne is the most overrated rapper alive
                i forgot about cassidy, im not sure if i would still consider him the best but i do think that at one point he was.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ The Truth View Post
                  Its crazy how nice Ma$e was at one point. that was real nice...
                  He was such a nice prick he made a hip pop group called Harlem World and theyre debut song was from the Rugrats movie soundtrack, a piece of trash single called 'Come With Me', my god, what a disgrace,

Comment

Big Pun And Krs 1

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
                      Az was nice over success but i like that jay-z freestyle a lot...thats one of my favorites by him.

Honestly yo, i think that if mase came back he could still be one of the best rappers in the game. If he didnt disappear, and continued where he left off on harlem world i think he could have been one of the most popular rappers in the 2000's. He had the complete package; flow, lyrics, swag, presence, story tellin, violence, realness.....everything.

i forgot about cassidy, im not sure if i would still consider him the best but i do think that at one point he was.
                      Mase did have talent but he wanted to get rich quick, but id listen to not Ma$e but Murder Mase if he made a comeback,Fool was real, unlike his prick boss, Diddy, Puffy, Sean John ,Puff Daddy, or whatever he wants to be now, I tell you this, Murder Mase is easily better than Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
                      X