• Show
Clear All

• Pavlik vs Kessler: Who wins?

Discuss..........
    Pavlik
    23.26%
    Kessler
    76.74%

If Kessler wouldn't fight Miranda, he ain't fighting Pavlik. Tough fight to call, but Kessler looks like the better boxer to me

Comment

i voted for kessler cuz hes more accustomed to the higher weight class.

Comment

Kessler is faster, stronger, has a great chin and his much more skill. He'd smash Pavlik.

Comment

I think Kessler is one of the best boxers P4P right now, highly underrated.

Comment

theres already a thread like this discussing essler and pavlik - why the **** make another one!!! youre just cluttering up the forum!!!
            ________
            Free Magento Themes
            Last edited by hookoutofhell; 03-14-2011, 02:05 PM.

Comment

I have always said that Kessler would probably beat Pavlik. I give Pavlik credit for moving up and challenging himself. I'm still a fan of Pavlik and will continue to watch him campaign at 160 as long as he fight the best fights he can get.

Kessler on the other hand has returned to the obscurity of Europe.

Comment

Same here, i picked Kessler over him months back.

Comment

I'm confident in Kessler's ability to beat a lot of top guys but he needs to fight them.

Going for the WBA belt was a bad move.

Comment

In the press room before Taylor-Pavlik I, I told a bunch of old hands that Calzaghe-Kessler was a better fight and that either would beat Pavlik or Taylor. I think it's still true.

Comment

Working...
                    X