No announcement yet.

7-9 Seahawks defeat the defending champs, Saints

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    I'm a Saints fan, and was not obnoxious by far. I didn't even talk football at work(Except the ATL game with a Falcons fan, but they are our rivals), and did not gloat about the SB. I was just happy that we finally got one. Nobody gloated on Canal Street Chronicals either(Saints Fan Board). True Saints fans did not gloat, we've waited damn near half a century to call ourselves SB Champs.

Outstanding job Seahawks, we'll see you next year.
    Why would you pay any attention to what Burner says? Noone else does.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
      Why would you pay any attention to what Burner says? Noone else does.
      I know Dan. It's just folks on here talkin bout how us Saints fans were just talkin down on every team in the NFL, like we had every teams number, when in fact, we knew going to Seattle was going to be a tough game.

Us Saints fans have just got the notion that we can look at our schedual and finally say we can beat ANY of those teams on it, on any given thurs, sat, sun, and mon if we play good Saints football. We dont have to look at our schedual anymore to see the "L's" that we KNOW we're gonna take no more. Now that is a great feeling in itself.

Everybody's talkin bout us like we're New England Patriot arrogant, when we aint, nor have we ever been.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        I know Dan. It's just folks on here talkin bout how us Saints fans were just talkin down on every team in the NFL, like we had every teams number, when in fact, we knew going to Seattle was going to be a tough game.

Us Saints fans have just got the notion that we can look at our schedual and finally say we can beat ANY of those teams on it, on any given thurs, sat, sun, and mon if we play good Saints football. We dont have to look at our schedual anymore to see the "L's" that we KNOW we're gonna take no more. Now that is a great feeling in itself.

Everybody's talkin bout us like we're New England Patriot arrogant, when we aint, nor have we ever been.
        Very true Chiefs.

If anything, I was more upset about all of the "so called experts" (E-S-P-N, Fox, etc) that didn't give the Seahawks a chance...Talking about the system needed to be changed cause a 7-9 team got a home game.

I was just glad that they shut all those clowns up. It's okay to root for the favorite (very safe thing to do), but why anyone takes what these talking heads say serious, is beyond me.

I agree though Chiefs...I have many friends (in the city, and online) that are Saints fans, and they are humble. Even after winning the Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
          Very true Chiefs.

If anything, I was more upset about all of the "so called experts" (E-S-P-N, Fox, etc) that didn't give the Seahawks a chance...Talking about the system needed to be changed cause a 7-9 team got a home game.

I was just glad that they shut all those clowns up. It's okay to root for the favorite (very safe thing to do), but why anyone takes what these talking heads say serious, is beyond me.

I agree though Chiefs...I have many friends (in the city, and online) that are Saints fans, and they are humble. Even after winning the Super Bowl.
          True indeed HS303. All we wanted was a SB win and to be competetive year in and year out. Dont get me wrong if we could've did a repeat, that would've been great. But we are satisfied just being in playoff talks, and having the oppurtunity to take another shot at the Lambardi. Now next year we as fans wanna raise the stakes and finaly get a road win in the playoffs. We've had waaaaaaay too many losing seasons to win a SB and turn around next season and think we the *****. To be able to compete with the elite is good enough for us good ol' Saints fans.

Comment

I live 30 minutes from New Orleans, big saints fan and I still bet on the hawks last night. I found myself cheering and booing both teams.

Hawks won't make it past the next round, count on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel F. View Post
              I live 30 minutes from New Orleans, big saints fan and I still bet on the hawks last night. I found myself cheering and booing both teams.

Where you stay bruh? Mississippi or God's Country?

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel F. View Post

Now that is something I can agree with...

I have a feeling that after that shootout, they may not have any bullets left...

I could be wrong though, this is the NFL...In the words of Chris Berman: "That's why they play the game"...

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
                  Now that is something I can agree with...

I have a feeling that after that shootout, they may not have any bullets left...

I could be wrong though, this is the NFL...In the words of Chris Berman: "That's why they play the game"...
                  Well if Lynch runs like he did on us, they could go pretty far. That was a helluva run for what 63 yards?????? Buffalo was beatin they head on the wall as they watched that.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeyBottle! View Post
                    Where you stay bruh? Mississippi or God's Country?
                    I'm walking distance from the BR. How bout you?

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeyBottle! View Post
                      Well if Lynch runs like he did on us, they could go pretty far. That was a helluva run for what 63 yards?????? Buffalo was beatin they head on the wall as they watched that.
                      I bet they were.

Seems like Coach Carrol has the Pac-10 guys coming up big for him. I tell you who else is banging thier heads, the Lions and the Raiders...Mike Williams? Never seen a player till now, that only shows up to play for one Coach...

Comment

Working...
                      X